"Afk" melee Training.

Yohbilleh

Im just wondering how much attention I have to put on Afk training before I auto-log out.

Right now im moving the screen every 30 seconds, do I really need to do this?

PS: I know its against the rules to Afk train, but I'm not really afking, im multitasking.

sig.gif

There are only 4 big factors to think about. Firstly, the accuracy and max hit of your opponent. Secondly, your defence level and defence stats on your armours. How often the monsters will stop attacking and if it's possible to get lucky and kill them too fast, forcing you too auto-log. Lastly, how often you get randoms and how good you are at hearing them.

For example, with 85+ in all melle stats I can look away for 5-10mins.

I have two monitors though, so I keep RuneScape on one while I browse Tip.It or play some flash games or something on the other. By doing that randoms don't affect me so at times I can easily go 10+ minutes without having to do anything in RuneScape :P

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

You logout for inactivity in 2 minutes but if your fighting on that moment you will not logout before you kill the monster.

Afther killing that last monster you need to be attacked in 10 secounds by another monster to keep logged. If there isn't one attack on you on thouse 10 secounds then you need to enter your name and password.

p.s.: Maybe it's not one bad ideia to remove your RSN from your personal details and picture before posting this

Ferrari355Spider.jpg

You logout for inactivity in 2 minutes but if your fighting on that moment you will not logout before you kill the monster.

Afther killing that last monster you need to be attacked in 10 secounds by another monster to keep logged. If there isn't one attack on you on thouse 10 secounds then you need to enter your name and password.

p.s.: Maybe it's not one bad ideia to remove your RSN from your personal details and picture before posting this

Please explain.

sig.gif

Please explain.
Explain what exactly?
Ferrari355Spider.jpg

That
I said it because you told:

Im just wondering how much attention I have to put on Afk training before I auto-log out.

Right now im moving the screen every 30 seconds, do I really need to do this?

PS: I know its against the rules to Afk train, but I'm not really afking, im multitasking.

Imagine there is someone from Jagex reading this forums or some player that want to report everyone he can.
Ferrari355Spider.jpg

the kind of "afk" training he is talking about isnt against the rules, since he isnt actually afk

ive gone for about a half an hour though without clicking at the spiders in the security stronghold. the only time you need to click to keep from logging though is when the monsters stop being agressive

618f3afbcf.png