Tipit Shop Owners Help Tips.

Aaron888

This guide involves excell a microsoft program.

Ok.

if you open up a new excell and at the bottom you have sheet 1 to sheet 3 if you right click on sheet one and hit rename you can make that into your introduction, sheet 2 make it orders and in you cells put ordree name and then in the next one to the right put what their ordering then on the next right one put cost. on sheet 3 you have workers and you have the list of all your workers and the skill levels and you can highlight their name and use green for active red for inactive and purple as unknowen activecy. then on your forth page you can have what your workers are working on and all that information in the cells like their name what they are working on also you can have how much your paying them. on the fifth page you can have what you pay to your employees and all that information. and the sixth page is also like the fifth page but what ur people that order form you page what they pay. I also have this really comlicated page that takes time to do its stocks and in your cells going accross i have item, stock (amount), all worth (all worth are like the cost of all of them ex. (=d3+d6=230) if you need extra help contact me with that part only) then i put them into their sections like mining smithing ect. then i totalled them all up like the (=d3+d6=230) but as sections then i all all the section prices and i have an over view of how much cash worth of stock i have.

Hope you Enjoyed that little Tiddbit

I hope you atleast try it it may be comlicated but personall message me if you dont understand and ill show you more.

on your personall message make the topic [Tipit Shop Owners Help Tips.]

Thank You For checking out my topic

cd_seether_disclaimer_ii.jpg

sorry to make you feel bad, but this section is for the lenthy guides not just little tibbits, also theres the fact you got quite a few spelling errors.... perhaps you should have checked the rules before posting.

However nice of you to try.

I'm working on starting a web design buisness and a book

Goals-90M/100M-Top 2.0k In Smith-26m as F2P(+lvl 79 Smith)

United SmeltersÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ Association-Founder

Nuclear Co. MSC-Owner

My Merchanting Guide

• 4 weeks later...

then perhaps u should make it longer when ur at it. and maybe make it into paragraphs so it looks nicer

I'm working on starting a web design buisness and a book

Goals-90M/100M-Top 2.0k In Smith-26m as F2P(+lvl 79 Smith)

United SmeltersÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ Association-Founder

Nuclear Co. MSC-Owner

My Merchanting Guide

well they do have a point, it can stay but if you want it to survive try adding pics and stuff, and i know its of excel but it doesn't matter. Try to make it really for people who wouyld have no clue how to use excel and maybe even an alternative program usuable besides excel for those who don't have it.

Link2fast.png

mybbsig.png