Lock this please

he only admitted to faking it after someone pointed it out
well hes not exactly gonna post a fake and right under it post

"btw this is a fake" is he?

it only works till some1 catches him. get it?

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

Oh and you fail cause cloak is from lvl 2 clue and 3a is from lvl 3 clue :twisted:

indeed he does. a word of advice, when posting a fake pic, make sure it seems believeable, for crying out loud :roll:

oh, and no, i'm not saying people should post fake pics.

OT: if the bandos pic is real, then 10/10 for that

although i don't think it is

lolz

ppl say no pic = no proof

but pic = proof but u dont believe?

i don't believe when you get a lvl 2 clue item in a lvl 3 clue, no.

he faked the CLUE as a joke and admitted that, it was a joke.

but the bandos trip pic. find nething wrong with it? no? real.

seeing as i've never been to the GWD i wouldn't know what a fake pic would look like, but i know a bit about clues, and you don't get lvl 2 rewards in a lvl 3. so i knew the clue was fake, yet i haven't the foggiest whether the bandos trip is a fake

Vengeful+Dusk.png

Oh right let me go kill someone, then its okay until i get caught. you idiot, he still broke the rules by posting a fake.

Would you cut it out as of right now he owes me 27m I'm perfectly fine with that. Why can't you be fine with that? :evil: (<-- Evil smiley is the best)

LOL cmon jordan and give him 27m, lol

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

Oh right let me go kill someone, then its okay until i get caught. you idiot, he still broke the rules by posting a fake.

im not an idiot. lol. i dont go around flaming people without concrete proof that they are idiots.

and btw. as the old saying goes; its not illegal unless you get caught. lol

also, i distinctly remember you faking a pure a wile ago. hypocrite much?

Locked on author's request. For the future, fakes do not belong in this forum... :shame:

Laikrob,

Tip.It Moderator

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?