The Guide to Speed Training - Skeletons, Yaks & More!

Niall_Kay

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Section 2: About Giant Skeletons

Yaks are level 22 and have 50hp, making them extremely easy to kill. There are a total of 6 yaks in the yak pen, and each yak has a very short respawn time, meaning that you will never be waiting for a respawn unless there are 3+ people there. Yaks are not agressive so you will have to manually click each yak.

section 2 is put twice.

nice guide btw.

It's worth mentioning that the skeleton's long and curved bone drops, as well as gems, are worth picking up.

Monkeys are a good idea, which i was thinking of adding after bandits have been updated, and thanks for the comments everyone \'

sugggggeh-2.jpg

Niall_Kay.png

99 Fletching | 99 Hunter | 99 Magic | Master of Quests

• 3 weeks later...

In your monkey guard killing section, you show a zombie gree gree. I would not suggest that because when you are zombie you can not run making getting there slightly slower.

Also i believe a teleport would be slightly faster for say banking, although Im not too sure where the teleport leaves you

Whatisup618.png

whatisup618.png

Proud Owner Of A Quest Cape As Of 4/29/08

In your monkey guard killing section, you show a zombie gree gree. I would not suggest that because when you are zombie you can not run making getting there slightly slower.

Also i believe a teleport would be slightly faster for say banking, although Im not too sure where the teleport leaves you

I just picked the zombie gree gree because i think it is more entertaining than the basic karamjan monkey gree gree from the monkey madness quest, a ninja or regular karamjan monkey gree gree would be slightly faster though yes.

Also why would you need to bank? The spider becomes un-agressive after prolongued periods of time, so provided you bring a good amount of antipoisons, you never need bank. That said, if you use super attack and strength potions, you can bring noted potions and cash, and sell then rebuy at the general store. Alot faster than banking.

sugggggeh-2.jpg

Niall_Kay.png

AFK'ing means Away From Keyboard training, and is not allowed by JaGex rules, so if your thinking about it, do not do it. If you do so, it is at your own risk. I would reccomend against it.

And thanks :D

sugggggeh-2.jpg

Niall_Kay.png

good guide :thumbsup:

You should put something about dhing fire giants in the smokey well.... You are ALWAYS at one hp because the dust will damage you-but cannot kill you, and fire giants ahev good drops.

i found a typical mistake ;)

at monkey guards section 4 i read this:

Section 4: Equipment & Inventory

Here is what i personally wear when going to the Giant Skeletons:

mind the "Giant skeletons" Part

Great guide tho!! :thumbsup:

Account created:2/01/'08 Months Played: 11!!

Check out my guide on getting 13m Exp!

siggycopyjj5ml0.jpg

115 CB | 99 Fletch | 99 cook | 99 Ranged | 99 Fm | 99 Fish | 1800+ Total

Dragon drops: 2 Meds ;; 1 Skirt ;; 2 Legs ;; 1 Shield

Chikens lay strong eggs when they think a day counts 28 hours...

Little Typo I want to point out. In the Gorillas section on the recommended Armour you put "This is what I wear for Giant Skeletons" when it should be apes >.<

Overall good guide :thumbsup:

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

That is a great guide man but just one question. With monkey guards, I want to train strength on them so I'll be using a dragon scimitar. With 80 attack and 95 strength do you think that i would hit frequently enough to make it good training? Other than that g000d guide.

I2_A_V_E_I2.png

I2_A%20V%20E%20I2.png

99 Strength Achieved 26/9/08. L0L in 3 years I've made 7m. In the past 2 days I've made 7.2m on top of that thanks to Bounty Hunter. So why play for 3 years when you can do that?

• 2 months later...

I've been having a rather long break from runescape recently, and will become a member again in 2 days, so when i make my famous return to runescape, i will be updating the guide again. Sorry for the wait everyone! ::'

sugggggeh-2.jpg

Niall_Kay.png

Just a note, D hally is a better alternative against Yaks and Monkey guards.

DH'ing at Yaks is pretty nice. I can easily 1hit them.

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?