can i survive barrows?

skaterrjamez

What's your slayer level? If it's 55, you could cast Magic Dart, which is quite convenient because the runes you get from the chest can be used to fuel that spell.

At those levels, your restricted to maging them with prayer.

I suggest having a look through the Archive of Wisdom, as there are lots of handy Barrowing guides in there.

Mamong.png

336489.jpg

[Tip.It Mod][Retired][Add your Steam name here!]

You can survive easily with around 5 prayer potions and any food lobs+. (Maging)

If you want a high Kill Count, i would reccomend banking after all borthers are killed, (including tunnel brother) taking out melee armor(rune for decent def and cheap) and your best weapon. Food too obviously.

In the tunnel, try to find your chest door, then kill all of the monsters in the room until KC goal is achieved. Solve puzzle, open chest, loot it, tele out. :)

[bleep] you all

You can survive easily with around 5 prayer potions and any food lobs+. (Maging)

If you want a high Kill Count, i would reccomend banking after all borthers are killed, (including tunnel brother) taking out melee armor(rune for decent def and cheap) and your best weapon. Food too obviously.

In the tunnel, try to find your chest door, then kill all of the monsters in the room until KC goal is achieved. Solve puzzle, open chest, loot it, tele out. :)

At +40 defence you should not have the need to use prayer potions with decent other stats.

igsig.png