Skulling green drag autoers- is it possible?

Nessie

they annoy me.. i'm trying to make some cash and crafting xp, and a ton of addy helm and rune chain wearing bots take them ahead of me. I pk them occasionally, but i wonder if there is a way to make them attack you. then pwn em up for rune chain/dds?

Moved to Help & Advice.

Please ask all game related questions in here. :)

Laikrob,

Tip.It Moderator

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

Well, I'm not sure on this but you could always try.

Have a friend with you, attack the bot. Run to a square with someone a lower level than the bot... Maybe the bot will attack the lower level person (hopefully your a good friend and supplied them with good food) and you could take out the bot, rune chain and all?

I'm not uncool enough to have a stat sig.

dan_i_can.png

I lied :-p

Sadly, its nearly impossible to get them to skull on you...because most of them are not autoing and are rather gold farmers. However, the only way i can think of is to have 2 of you dress up exactly identically. One attacks, then runs, while the other one waits, getting the autoer/gold farmer confused, making them skull when they attack the wrong one.

~Ddaanniiellh

overall-1.png: 1437 combat.png: 173
Lowest Combat to 1,000 Total in F2P (23 Combat)
2r8i4.png
Check me out on YouTube!

none of those are right ^^^

they are toned to kill dragons, in this case, green. dress up in the exact shade of green they have. my friend went down there with a guthix cape and got attacked by several whip autoers. $$$$ i say.. but now the programmers have tuned the autoers so they wont attack you anymore. it might work if you dress up in all green with a green cape, maybe green fremmy cape? Just like flax pickers. people managed to dress up in full green gnome robes with cyan gloves and boots and lured them to bats and got flax. someone got 5k flax for some stupid reason..

there was a guide on here that said this information but now it is not bumped anymore due to the fact that the autoers updated it

Xzxpvp7xzx.png

xzxpvp7xzx.png

xzxpvp7xzx.png

2nd troll to 840+ post count.

they are toned to kill dragons, in this case, green. dress up in the exact shade of green they have. my friend went down there with a guthix cape and got attacked by several whip autoers. $$$$ i say.. but now the programmers have tuned the autoers so they wont attack you anymore. it might work if you dress up in all green with a green cape, maybe green fremmy cape? Just like flax pickers. people managed to dress up in full green gnome robes with cyan gloves and boots and lured them to bats and got flax. someone got 5k flax for some stupid reason..

there was a guide on here that said this information but now it is not bumped anymore due to the fact that the autoers updated it

You are wrong.

Sadly, its nearly impossible to get them to skull on you...because most of them are not autoing and are rather gold farmers. However, the only way i can think of is to have 2 of you dress up exactly identically. One attacks, then runs, while the other one waits, getting the autoer/gold farmer confused, making them skull when they attack the wrong one.

~Ddaanniiellh

One of the best ways.

igsig.png

You are wrong.

~Ddaanniiellh

One of the best ways.

dude. not gold farmers i meant the drag trainers.

Xzxpvp7xzx.png

xzxpvp7xzx.png

xzxpvp7xzx.png

2nd troll to 840+ post count.

You are wrong.

~Ddaanniiellh

One of the best ways.

dude. not gold farmers i meant the drag trainers.

Most of them checks thier attack options "colors". example, they see something green they right click it might say "attack-player123" they decline and try again.

igsig.png