Results of Multi Site Steel war/ list of traitors and n00bs

Make_Way4

That bsing of our leader just made me go :wall:. Though I lost a bit that drop party cheered me right up - 4 rune plates,kites and legs as well as a zammy skirt and guthix one. Even if half of tipit went in before dbz and there were bsers left and right I guess it was good, i at least got 1.5k exp from it in total.
I was BSed & killed, or at least attacked by green capes, three times. But oh well, I couldn't say I didn't expect it at some point.
Congratulations' date=' I was leading Sals for a while, maybe you saw me in my Defence cape ::'.

You guys had numbers no one could compete with, you deserved the victory :pray:.

Hope everyone had fun and look forward to it next year.[/quote']Yes, I did see you, but only for a few seconds. I didn't attack immediately because I wanted to give other fansites some chance for organization, but Sal's was rushed after the fall in was spotted.

Thanks for coming here to compliment us. Great job to Sal's, I still saw blue capes later in the war.

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

right ok i have not been to a big war before but would love to come sadly i didnt know about the tipit one but when theres a war next time with tip.it can someone tell me please ty and i would love to come along to any wars i love them all ty

tip.it ftw

i would probs use my account called petpetbaby

deathcourser.png[/url]

Hmmm... I wonder what we will have to do next year (May) for the next war... maybe we will all have to meet up in Bounty Hunter? or have 1-V-1 wars until everyone has fought everyone? :cry:

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Hmmm... I wonder what we will have to do next year (May) for the next war... maybe we will all have to meet up in Bounty Hunter? or have 1-V-1 wars until everyone has fought everyone? :cry:

Doubt it, it wont fairly work if jagex doesn't change it, it would be way to easy to return at BH.

pan.png

Doubt it, it wont fairly work if jagex doesn't change it, it would be way to easy to return at BH.

hopefully they tweak something that will still stop the RWT but for now we just have to sit back and think of suggestions :-s ?

RIP Michaelangelopolous

there is a place for clans to fite if u head out where the hills where theres a place there but i dont get it all

Yes, I know that's there, but that will only allow 1 clan fight 1 clan, Not 1 clan fight 5 clans and own them all (the 1 clan being us)

RIP Michaelangelopolous

oh lol i didnt know but cant you just go in the bounty hunter place every1 will leave once they see a few clans going in to face it out

No because when you die you land right out in front of the caves, all you have to do is bank then re-enter which ruins it all.

pan.png

oh lol i didnt know but cant you just go in the bounty hunter place every1 will leave once they see a few clans going in to face it out

also its too easy to escape in there.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

• 2 weeks later...

you guys should get like 10 loyal ancienters and whoever breaks a rule just get all ancienters on em......

3 Dragon Claws, 60+ Barrows items, 2/4 Gwd Hilts(Bgw & Agw)

Quest Cape, Woodcutting Cape, Cooking Cape, Fletching Cape, Prayer Cape and Hitpoints Cape.