Sad religious scams

BlueLancer

what's a scam about it? Read the Bible and you will see everything he said makes perfect sense. There will be a rapture, there will be a tribulation period, there will be a second rapture. The first rapture takes all the christians who are alive up to heaven. That's when the tribulation period starts and comes the anti-christ. After, (can't remember exact number) exactly 7 years after the peace in europe treaty is signed, the second coming of Christ will happen, that's when all the christians who died get resurrected. Everybody who got raptured the first time, will come down with Jesus to fight the battle. That's when satan gets sent to hell. Satan will be chained in hell for 1,000 years. That's when everybody will live on earth with Jesus. Everbody who is a christian will not age nor die during that period. After 1,000 years, satan will be loose and the final battle will occur. That's when satan gets condemed to hell. And that's when the Judgement will occur. Whether you that Jesus died for your sins and lived your life by his path, or you decided to live your own life. If you accepted Jesus, you will inherit the kingdom of heaven with him. If you denied Jesus, you will be condemed to an eternity of suffering.

About the numbers, he's correct ( i think). The first coming of Christ will happen when there's exactly a number of born again believers. After that, i really never sat down to figure out the numbers, he might be wrong, or might be right. But everything else he said was right.

clbqf5.jpg

Dragon drops: D med x3, D Spear x2, Left Half x1, D2h x1

Crawling Hands X4, Cockatrice heads X2, Basilisk head X2, Kurask head X1

Support me in the drop race

Revelation 10:10 And I took the LITTLE BOOK out of the ANGEL'S hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten it, my belly was bitter.

Revelation 10:11 And he said unto me, Thou must PROPHESY again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings.

This is the MESSAGE given to John and the 144,000 TRIBULATION SAINTS, regarding MY BOOKS!

So this author has been alive since 6 (or 4) B.C.E. to 29 C.E., when Jesus of Nazareth lived and created Christianity?

How else could messages relating to his books be in the bible?

By the way, I am a Christian.

It's potentially a scam because the guy is writing books, then saying things like "God told me to tell you to read my books." Some people would take this as a sign or something and buy his books. But let's be honest, does this man really speak with God?

peterstretchfn5.gif

And that thing about how men and women have a difference in number of bones, for God's sake, go to any medical school and ask to see a cadaver. You will find that men and women have the same amount of bones. I am tired of fanatics making money off God and idiots believing that everything in the bible is true. Just because we are Christians does not mean we are not allowed to have brains! Honestly, Gehjl, have you truly honored your mother and father in the way that God intended? What about covet? Don't tell me you have NEVER coveted something. Being a virgin and speaking of the Second Coming does NOT give you the right to talk about God, and neither does claiming that the bible has someone's modern book in it.

It's not near so much of a scam as some TV evangelists, but even Scripture disproves his idea.

"And he carried me away in the Spirit to a mountain great and high, and showed me the Holy City, Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God. 11It shone with the glory of God, and its brilliance was like that of a very precious jewel, like a jasper, clear as crystal. 12It had a great, high wall with twelve gates, and with twelve angels at the gates. On the gates were written the names of the twelve tribes of Israel. 13There were three gates on the east, three on the north, three on the south and three on the west. 14The wall of the city had twelve foundations, and on them were the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.

15The angel who talked with me had a measuring rod of gold to measure the city, its gates and its walls. 16The city was laid out like a square, as long as it was wide. He measured the city with the rod and found it to be 12,000 stadia[a]in length, and as wide and high as it is long. 17He measured its wall and it was 144 cubits thick,[c] by man's measurement, which the angel was using."

# Revelation 21:16 That is, about 1,400 miles (about 2,200 kilometers)"

# Revelation 21:17 That is, about 200 feet (about 65 meters)"

Why would a city 1,411,200 square miles large (one ninth the size of the US) be inhabited by only 400,000 people?

16The number of the mounted troops was two hundred million. I heard their number.

9After this I looked and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and in front of the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands.

13Then one of the elders asked me, "These in white robesÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ã

Punctuation.gif

"In so far as I am Man I am the chief of creatures. In so far as I am a man I am the chief of sinners." - G.K. Chesterton

Bah, all religious crud is a scam. They make money off idiots who actually believe the stuff.

I honestly can't believe that some people believe some of the stuff out there. I mean, it's cool to have faith in God, but my lord, these people are down-right GULLIBLE!

"In the name of Jesus Christ, I heal you of your illness!" *Touches woman's head...*...*Woman falls over and convulses like an idiot*...*People clap and cheer*..

Seriously, watch that crud on TV sometime, it's hilarious that people believe that. And the guys do it all for money, that's why it's so funny. You know what? Assuming there was a Hell, those guys doing all that stuff would be first in line at the gates of Hell.

Ah well, keep being gullible and proving that our race is nothing but a bunch of morons.

Lol, how true, Dark Tigra. I can't stand how all of those guys give Christians such a bad name. Heck, if they knew anything about the early Christian evangelists or Christ himself, they'd know that they would never have taken money for healings or miracles. One man even offered Peter money if he would gift him with the Holy Spirit, and Peter cursed him, lol. In the Bible, the only thing the Apostles took money for was to provide for the Christians in Jerusalem.

Punctuation.gif

"In so far as I am Man I am the chief of creatures. In so far as I am a man I am the chief of sinners." - G.K. Chesterton

what's a scam about it? Read the Bible and you will see everything he said makes perfect sense. There will be a rapture, there will be a tribulation period, there will be a second rapture. The first rapture takes all the christians who are alive up to heaven. That's when the tribulation period starts and comes the anti-christ. After, (can't remember exact number) exactly 7 years after the peace in europe treaty is signed, the second coming of Christ will happen, that's when all the christians who died get resurrected. Everybody who got raptured the first time, will come down with Jesus to fight the battle. That's when satan gets sent to hell. Satan will be chained in hell for 1,000 years. That's when everybody will live on earth with Jesus. Everbody who is a christian will not age nor die during that period. After 1,000 years, satan will be loose and the final battle will occur. That's when satan gets condemed to hell. And that's when the Judgement will occur. Whether you that Jesus died for your sins and lived your life by his path, or you decided to live your own life. If you accepted Jesus, you will inherit the kingdom of heaven with him. If you denied Jesus, you will be condemed to an eternity of suffering.

About the numbers, he's correct ( i think). The first coming of Christ will happen when there's exactly a number of born again believers. After that, i really never sat down to figure out the numbers, he might be wrong, or might be right. But everything else he said was right.

Hah, I won't belive any relgion that says only the people who belive in it go to heaven even if you sined. I belive judism is a much better one, where everyone on earths deeds are rewarded. You thinking hitler would go to heaven.

Yep.. all of those are scams.. stupid idiots who buy stuff like that.

And that thing about how men and women have a difference in number of bones, for God's sake, go to any medical school and ask to see a cadaver. You will find that men and women have the same amount of bones. I am tired of fanatics making money off God and idiots believing that everything in the bible is true. Just because we are Christians does not mean we are not allowed to have brains! Honestly, Gehjl, have you truly honored your mother and father in the way that God intended? What about covet? Don't tell me you have NEVER coveted something. Being a virgin and speaking of the Second Coming does NOT give you the right to talk about God, and neither does claiming that the bible has someone's modern book in it.

I never said I was perfect. God knows I'm not pefect, I know I'm not, now you know I'm not. I sin also, yes, i covet every now and then, I lie, I'm a human being. The difference is, that I believe that Jesus Christ is my personal Savior. He died and washed me clean from my sins I made, I will do. And how can someone call themselfs a "Christian" and not believe in the Bible? Break the word apart Christ....ian. Jesus Christ was in the bible. Yes you may call yourself a christian, but look deep inside yourself and see if you really are.

Bah, all religious crud is a scam. They make money off idiots who actually believe the stuff.

I honestly can't believe that some people believe some of the stuff out there. I mean, it's cool to have faith in God, but my lord, these people are down-right GULLIBLE!

"In the name of Jesus Christ, I heal you of your illness!" *Touches woman's head...*...*Woman falls over and convulses like an idiot*...*People clap and cheer*..

Seriously, watch that crud on TV sometime, it's hilarious that people believe that. And the guys do it all for money, that's why it's so funny. You know what? Assuming there was a Hell, those guys doing all that stuff would be first in line at the gates of Hell.

Ah well, keep being gullible and proving that our race is nothing but a bunch of morons.

Yes, I am against that. I myself hate that fact that when some1 touches another person and they fall on their back. It doens't state that anywhere in the Bible that Jesus touched somebody and they fell backwards. It says that some fell face forward on their knees in front of His Presence. If I'm not mistaken, I believe only demons fell on their back in front of Him.

Lol, how true, Dark Tigra. I can't stand how all of those guys give Christians such a bad name. Heck, if they knew anything about the early Christian evangelists or Christ himself, they'd know that they would never have taken money for healings or miracles. One man even offered Peter money if he would gift him with the Holy Spirit, and Peter cursed him, lol. In the Bible, the only thing the Apostles took money for was to provide for the Christians in Jerusalem.

I'm not exactly understanding what you're saying, but I'm thinking you're saying how can he charge people for the books. If that's it.......it's just like any other business. How can he charge for the books? They're charging for the Bible, which he based his books on.

It's potentially a scam because the guy is writing books, then saying things like "God told me to tell you to read my books." Some people would take this as a sign or something and buy his books. But let's be honest, does this man really speak with God?

If you're asking if this man talks with God or not, that's not something I can or anyone can tell. If you're asking if people do talk to God or not? Yes, they can. It's called prayer, sometimes He'll answer inside yourself, through the Bible, or.....a voice.

Sry for quoting so many people, but I just got home from work.

clbqf5.jpg

While some will no doubt consider this "another religious scam", I see it as him expressing his own views. Is there anything wrong with that? Nope. He's free to publish whatever he wants to. Everyone's going to have different views, and view other people's views differently as well. It's just something people need to learn to accept.

What's so bad about him expressing his beliefs?

Of course no one is going to believe all that hoo-haa about all these dudes blessing people in the name of God and they fall over, that's not what christianity is about. It's more of a spiritual thing, God doesn't give supernatural powers to conmen/freaks who fool people into this bs.

very well said astrelinre...i believe in what he said. It was very well spoken and the author is just speaking from what he believes...there's nothing scammy about that.

How do you know? I could write a sales pitch way better than that one, the problem is finding something to write about. I'll tell everybody God told me that in 77 years and 3 months the armageddon will take place and 3 billion people will fall dead. And if I represented it truthfully and knew who to market it at, a lot of people would fall for my fairy tale and believe God spoke with me.

What's preventing that bloke from doing the same? Most likely he's just wishing to turn a quick buck on the internet from gullible morons.

It's just as funny as those people who defend Benny Hinn to their death, saying "I don't care what you say but Benny is in a direct connection with God". Yeah, not forgetting that Benny told that old woman on GodTV that "God told me he is burning the cancer off your body and you will have a happy life". 2 weeks later the woman is dead. YET these same idiots still believe he's some sort of a "saint".

He's a show-businessman who lives in an enormous mansion and he drives luxury cars. He probably never gave any of his fortune to charity. So are millions of other people. In case you didn't notice, criminals aren't afraid of using anything in their scams, the least of all, religion. It's a powerful tool which generates easy money, so obviously they'd go for it.

Heck, I could create a religion of my own and get a few people to believe it (or if I had access to propaganda "warfare", a bit more than just a few people) and once I'd be dead, people would still believe I spent 3 weeks in heaven with God and the angels and then came back to Earth and told "everybody who follows me will have a happy afterlife". People are just that gullible.

if they belive that god told him to sell books and for them 2 buy it they need a lot more help then savin money on a book

:D :D :D

Aussie Aussie Aussie,

:D

very well said astrelinre...i believe in what he said. It was very well spoken and the author is just speaking from what he believes...there's nothing scammy about that.

How do you know? I could write a sales pitch way better than that one, the problem is finding something to write about. I'll tell everybody God told me that in 77 years and 3 months the armageddon will take place and 3 billion people will fall dead. And if I represented it truthfully and knew who to market it at, a lot of people would fall for my fairy tale and believe God spoke with me.

What's preventing that bloke from doing the same? Most likely he's just wishing to turn a quick buck on the internet from gullible morons.

It's just as funny as those people who defend Benny Hinn to their death, saying "I don't care what you say but Benny is in a direct connection with God". Yeah, not forgetting that Benny told that old woman on GodTV that "God told me he is burning the cancer off your body and you will have a happy life". 2 weeks later the woman is dead. YET these same idiots still believe he's some sort of a "saint".

He's a show-businessman who lives in an enormous mansion and he drives luxury cars. He probably never gave any of his fortune to charity. So are millions of other people. In case you didn't notice, criminals aren't afraid of using anything in their scams, the least of all, religion. It's a powerful tool which generates easy money, so obviously they'd go for it.

Heck, I could create a religion of my own and get a few people to believe it (or if I had access to propaganda "warfare", a bit more than just a few people) and once I'd be dead, people would still believe I spent 3 weeks in heaven with God and the angels and then came back to Earth and told "everybody who follows me will have a happy afterlife". People are just that gullible.

If you read my post, I am against Benny Hinn. I don't believe what he's doing is from God. It doesn't state anywhere in the Bible that Jesus knocked people on their backs.

But about your idea, I wouldn't market it to born again believers. Nobody knows the exact date of Armageddon, not even Jesus.

clbqf5.jpg