It doesn't make sense...

Sirgatory

Think about it, everyone.

Jagex just opened up their chest to reveal the worst treasure their players could find.

What is to come of it? Everyone is ranting, and they know it. Will they continue with this? Rollback? Change it back tomorrow?

No one is looking to the bright side. it's all about rants.

By the end of the week, we may see the largest decline of income for Java Gaming Experts, our oh-so important game company.

What has brought them to make such a drastic, negative change?

My prediction is that there is a bigger plan, one that i haven't seen expressed yet.

Think about it. By January, there will be no way to effectively gain real world currency for RuneScape material. There will also be a very little amount of consistant players.

What if Jagex only did this to scare off the RWTers for good?

What if, once they notice the amount of honest gameplay, they can change it back?

Maybe it's just a time out for us players, until they can correct their system.

This could be their way of taking out the "bugs" in the "system" without turning it off temporarily. Once it is all fixed and cleaned, they can "re-open" their premium features.

Sure, it is likely that it will not happen, but it is a different take on the subject, and it's what I believe. With that, I will not stop playing RuneScape totally, hoping by my birthday in march that we will have our old system back. If not by then, It's game over. But for now I will instate my prediction in my mind, and give JaGEx another chance.

My old signature had to do with PKing the classic way.

Unfortunately, that is no more.

Guest Cosinus

They won't change it back. We're talking about Jagex here.

Me and some friends have started looking for another MMO to play while waiting for WAR. :)

with the majority of high players ranting i think rs is going a bit rebelion

its like they are the tyrants and we are the villagers, the rules are more strict and we cant take it anymore...

even the market isnt free anymore after january

a game is supposed to take you away from reality for a moment...

well this is absolutely rediculous... i like being friendly to "noobs" , what if someone asks me for like a rannar weed?? after january i cant even give it to him...

and imagine u have 200k short for that precious godsword ur saving for

well u could always find player who where generous enough to drop it below price... well in future not more then 3k below price....

RSN:neovenator

proud fire cape owner

proud fighter torso owner

How could it possible make the game evolve into something better. Jagex has to choose if they want either a free market or no market at all. None of this them controlling the market crap.

ajk822.png

4031st person to 99 Thieving on 5/25/2008

If anyone plays NBA Live '08 online on the Wii please PM me. I'm up for anyone.