Its pathetic when...

Paaaaarker

-People lie about their skill lvls on a game where you can check whether they have that skill lvl or not. -Several people have told me they have 70+ wc while i'm cutting willows, and i look them up, and they're not even on highscores.

-People lie that they have good items/high lvl to make people think that they're good, and to be accepted by everyone else. -common excuse is that they're in a 'member' spot. I'm f2p mind you.

-People try to be hardcore with their keyboards, always cussing everyone out.-seriously this is one of the most annoying things.

-People do not know how to read-Alot of people ask me my wc lvl in game, and i say 80, then say 'You?', and they're like 'XX, U?'-ARE YOU KIDDING?!

-1337 and improper grammar-Everyone who puts Zero's as o's, and ones as L's or I's, 4's as A's, and every other thing you can think of. And when people put 'u' and not 'you', and everything else you can think of.

-Jagex make the game 'baby' friendly.

-People who make fun of you for having a typo.

Please add anything you want to this, and i'll put it up here. ^

-Jagex force un-needed updates onto the game players.

Overdue, yes, many updates is need repairing because they are raw, but this kind updates were badly needed. Read RS main page to see why...Many ranters, as i have been discovered, are actually pretty ignorant and just hysterical.

Merchanting ended forever, yes. RWT ended too, yes, and this is pain for many because TOO MANY players used to buy RS money. PK for profit, perhaps, ended too.

aure22.png

Overdue, yes, many updates is need repairing because they are raw, but this kind updates were badly needed. Read RS main page to see why...Many ranters, as i have been discovered, are actually pretty ignorant and just hysterical.

Merchanting ended forever, yes. RWT ended too, yes, and this is pain for many because TOO MANY players used to buy RS money. PK for profit, perhaps, ended too.

Maybe you should go try sign up as a mod.

;D

Maybe you should go try sign up as a mod.

No way, i don't want extra duties

aure22.png

You got a lot of stuff that annoys you.. Luckily, there's not much things that annoy me in Runescape. Two things: I would like to have the option to use WASD for movement & I don't like idiots in-game saying things that annoy me, or make me angry.

2480+ total

i am easily annoyed, Usually by things no one else notices. like how half the threads in the make your own guides section, has easyer as a word. -.-

o___O

2480+ total

Ever go to AOW>Player made guides:Sills, quests, and something else?

There are like 10 threads with people spelling easier easyer.

I looked a little and I found one of those easyers. Lol :o

2480+ total

Every time i see it, it makes me want to beat someones head in.

USE FOXFIRE! it had the red line under misspelled words.

But doesn't it make it even more annoying if there is a red line under misspelled words? o.O

2480+ total

The spell checker in Firefox works just like the one in Microsoft Word.

It underlines the misspelled word, allowing you the then Right-Click it and correct it. Helps people who can't spell to better themselves :wall:

I also hate those 1337Talkers in RS, It's derived from hackers, a way of talking, Then loads of noobish kids think that they are cool to talk like Th1s, 4nd Thr3t3n y0 w1th hax0rzzzz...

Another thing that bugs me is those people who don't know how to trade... They want my amour, so I put it up, then they offer me bananas and silk....

I hate little children... With a passion. (When they play RS and act idiotic anyway)

acantha.gif

Stephen Hawking is now a honorary member of the Runecrafting Guild. He was also given a free sex change from the Make-over Mage.

off topic but woot im in 2 peoples siggys >.>

Make that 3!

When i didn't use fox fire, i would go to goggle, and check if i spelled the large words correct.

Lol, funny, that's what I do when I'm not sure about a word.

Another thing that bugs me is those people who don't know how to trade... They want my amour, so I put it up, then they offer me bananas and silk....

Lol, when I was a lil nub I did this a little while. Jagex was my first mmorpg. When I discovered trading in Rsc I was like OMG I can trade stuff with real people! Then I would stand in a selling spot I'd find and randomly trade people then put up random items in my inventory. I thought it was so exciting. Lol I'm laughing thinking I actually did stuff like that.

2480+ total

I don't care if it's new people doing it, no, thats fine, and understandable.

But i had lvl 31-50 doing this to me :? Now that was pathetic -.-

acantha.gif

Stephen Hawking is now a honorary member of the Runecrafting Guild. He was also given a free sex change from the Make-over Mage.

off topic but woot im in 2 peoples siggys >.>

Make that 3!

They didnt need to nuke pking to stop RW trading... Simply by implementing the no notes or coins in wildy would have worked okay. They probably could still trade the money by pking as expensive armour instead, but that would be more hassle. Theres always a chance of getting pked as well.