Grand Exchange. Price of the World?

Animaslayer

A whiel back before GE came out i bought my green mask 17.8. bargain i thought.

I put my mask up today at max price 17.9M

GE is causing everything to decline in price but beng rares will they go uyp or will people keep selling at lowest price and make it go down?

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P

There is little doubt in my mind that the prices of all rares will be going down for some time to come.

Qeltar, aka Charles Kozierok

Webmaster, RuneScoop - Premium RuneScape Information for Expert Players -- Now Free!

Featuring the Ultimate Guide to Dungeoneering -- everything you need to know to get the most of the new skill!

signew2.png

but they are rares after all and must go up sometimes?

just sorta annoyed lost 1M+

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

y_anima"]but they are rares after all and must go up sometimes?

just sorta annoyed lost 1M+

theres limits to prices.. they couldnt keep going up to 1bil per rare for no reason.

theres no rich pkers now

theres no rich stakers now

theres no rich merchanters now

the rich people got rich in the past there cant be any new and up coming people to be rich anymore.

also you cant get rich buying rs gold (janurary)

so rares will be going down for a very very long time

Bbc_3.gif

4000000657th to 99 cookin

555555406th to 99 flethcin

Well if all of us with a green mask refuse to sell on GE for the lowest price, infact if we refuse to sell on the GE at all, we can raise the price.

which i hope to do and encourage people to do

Animaslayer.png

y_anima"]
Well if all of us with a green mask refuse to sell on GE for the lowest price, infact if we refuse to sell on the GE at all, we can raise the price.

the encouraging part might be seen as price manipulation. dont spread the word around to quickly.

and, you took the risk... dont regret it, thats all. you might be annoyed, you will make more $. just dont live with any regrets, alot of people i know do... they tend to seem suicidally self destructive, but thats real life and not this game so... w/e

y_anima"]

the encouraging part might be seen as price manipulation. dont spread the word around to quickly.

and, you took the risk... dont regret it, thats all. you might be annoyed, you will make more $. just dont live with any regrets, alot of people i know do... they tend to seem suicidally self destructive, but thats real life and not this game so... w/e

Unless people are trying to buy the rare, the price will still lower.

Supply and demand.

Now? You got rid of the supply. Unless people are trying to buy the mask, you will get rid of the demand. Then, the price will go down because nobody will be selling or buying it.

So unless somebody is trying buying it, it will go down.