Dye everything

OK I think you should be able to dye all material... leather, capes, skirts, aprons etc.

That at least makes sense. I don't think we should make our own dyes though, it is too easy.

I do think that that's a good idea except armour dye-ing!

THe MMORPG EQ added the ability to change the color of almost all wearable gear.

Look here for some pictures...

http://everquest.station.sony.com/legac ... ordyes.jsp

Well... EQ doesn't associate items with colors, with makes it much easier for them to do it.

that and most eq armor's have templates, for that style or piece of clothing. So you can't really make it whatever color you want, your just altering whats there. Although, thats what makes eq so nice. :D

Also have to look at the alternate side of things, EQ charges everyone, doesn't have more than half of it's population freeware players.

Hard to compare EQ and RS together, but they're both the same on a few key points... And RS could take a few pointers if they listened to some of they're players... *cough*

Never in a million years will Jagex let you dye a Party Hat -.- Stop smoking crack.
Jagex wont let u dye anything but capes until hell freezes over and gives out free slay rides :roll:

R.I.P. Shiva