Can I Kq?

inoskedyou

I was wondering if I can Kq qith a partner with simialr stats to mine (in sig). Also i would like to know recomended stats to possibly Solo Kq. I have read the Guide in the AOW (so please dont post it) and it seems outdated so i wanted a more accurate answer.

I will be using Veracs btw

inoskedyou.png

I was wondering if I can Kq qith a partner with simialr stats to mine (in sig). Also i would like to know recomended stats to possibly Solo Kq. I have read the Guide in the AOW (so please dont post it) and it seems outdated so i wanted a more accurate answer.

I will be using Veracs btw

if ur partner is over 90combat and if he also get verac, then yes

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

Forget soloing, unless you want to do 2-3 trips for 1 kill, and yes, you should be easily able to do it with your friend.

reason why i want to be able to solo is because Jagex is breaking group monster hunting with the 3k trade balance cap. I dont want to risk losing a chain to anyone, even a friend if its a drop, he cant share.

inoskedyou.png

I'd forget soloing for now. It's massively inneffiecient without maxed stats. Even then, the only point in soloing is to say that you have soloed it, you spend so much in supplies you're unlikely to see a return.

But yeah, with a partner you'll be able to kill it fine. 2 90+ with veracs shouldn't have too much trouble.

red-mask-sig.gif?t=1238621802

MSSW4Banner.gif

Forget soloing, unless you want to do 2-3 trips for 1 kill, and yes, you should be easily able to do it with your friend.

reason why i want to be able to solo is because Jagex is breaking group monster hunting with the 3k trade balance cap. I dont want to risk losing a chain to anyone, even a friend if its a drop, he cant share.

Won't take affect till jan so you're set till then.

Also jagex said they're working on things like this, maybe they'll tweak lootshare for a good alternative before then. Work with a friend, it's better overall.