Songs you hate that you love :)

Loth

Notorious B.I.G - Big Poppa

Omg that song brings up some baad memories. My friend saw that baseball film where some ghetto kids form a team and one of them pitches better if he listens to that song. And well my friend sang that song all the time. Him not being able to rap for cabbage didn't make it any better :S

Hardball.. its an ok movie and yea... my little cousin who can say any words right sings it all the time and its not preaty

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ice Cream and Cake-Buckwheat Boyz

Its a kool song but it gets stuck in my head and me and my friends end up singin it all day at skool :lol: AHhh the ice creak and cake insanity :P

supdarklinkel1.jpg

I'm ashamed to listen to the Holla Back Girl Gwen Stafani thing. Doesn't it sound a little "nazi-ish" in the beginning with the stomping? Yes, I made up a word. :roll: I can't stop listening to it when I go to my friends house. It's so bad I like it.

I hate evanessence. I actually hate them. And yet I like their songs. How odd is that? I refuse to buy the album and give them money, but I used my brothers version to put it on my iPod. Except the name is isn't Evanessence, it's 'Seether wannabies' or something like that.

long story :roll:

Goals to get my skills back up to a barely respectable level on the high scores:

mayjest.png

Currently going for Bone to Peaches spell. It's amazing how boring doing the same repetitive task is! Stupid MTA

Trick Daddy feat Lil Jon - Let's Go

Eminem - Mockingbird

Usher - Yeah

50 cent - In da club (yeah i know it's old)

Lil Jon - Get Low (RAWR IT OWNZ J000 PLX)

Tattu - All the things she said

Yeah if u wanna train listen to these songs. I like them j000

And about songs that i hate,,, i just simply do not listen them 8)

bohemian rhapsody-queen

dont get em wrong queen rox, but this song is just like...huh? but i cant stop listening 2 it... :oops:

...The topic title doesn't help should be Songs you hate to love. But it is ment to be songs you should hate because of the artist and music genre but you love.

I gotta say not matter the genre some songs have a damn amazing flow to them.

aaaaaa (explitve deleted) eminem = toy solders aaaaaa!! it (explitve deleted) (explitve deleted) i hate it so much i dont love it at all i hate eminem!!!!! i love marilyn manson!!!!!!!

shoot shoot soot mother fuhcka!@!@!@!@!@! :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil:

• 3 weeks later...