Songs you hate that you love :)

Loth

O-zone - Dragonstia din tej. I even downloadet it last summer. <_< <_< >_> >_> :oops: . Hope nobody readet this.
I LOVE THAT SONG.. which is awkward because i KNEW someone would post this AND i'm listening to it right now. :lol: :D

Haha yeah that is a a good song :P

Also I like 50 cent's new song, candy shop, though I don't particulary like him(although I do like most rap.)

How can you like that song! Phil you disgust me! I here by ban you from england! *dusts hands off*

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can you like that song! Phil you disgust me! I here by ban you from england! *dusts hands off*

That's ok, I never go to England anyway :wink: Ahh btw have you seen the video for that song by any chance? :P

sig2ho7.jpg

That's ok, I never go to England anyway :wink: Ahh btw have you seen the video for that song by any chance? :P

I think the other woman that sings is ugly! At least like a song with a fit girl in it like ummmmmm I can't think of one now cause my wife and kids is on. But I will. :x Oh and fine you are now banned from scotland too!

Come sail away- Styx

Its so unbelievable corny yet so good

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have small purple pet elephants named Jack. Put this in your sig if you are one of the 8% who like to do the fandango on Wednesday afternoons

...Don't laugh :(

All the Aqua songs. Aqua, y'know, the people who sang Barbie Girl.

Gwen Stefani - If I Were A Rich Girl

Green Day - American Idiot, Jesus Of Suburbia.

New Found Glory - Failures not Flattering

Sum 41 - The Hell Song

I don't hate the songs. I hate the artists. The songs are good, the arists are bad, I cry.

You hate greenday? rawr :P

As for songs I hate that I love, none that I can think of off hand.

There's plenty of songs that I like from artists I hate, but no songs that I hate because I like them..

If you get that :P

I'll throw some up when I get home :P

O-zone - Dragonstia din tej. I even downloadet it last summer. <_< <_< >_> >_> :oops: . Hope nobody readet this.
I LOVE THAT SONG.. which is awkward because i KNEW someone would post this AND i'm listening to it right now. :lol: :D

I started laughing at the point where you said you love that song :)

Mario - Let Me Love You

I HATE that song, but they play it the whole time here on TV. When I'm singing it I'm using my superhighultrasupersonic voice.

Yeah I know how it is. I HATE that song too and then about 20mins ago it was on the radio and I was listening to it and my changed the station and I punched him and changed it back! I HATE that soong too buts it's everywhere!

Another one is Milkshake. Grr

MC Hammer - You can't touch this!

i can't stop singing it, and i hate/love it because i can't friggin touch it! :?

^^Yeah, and im writing a book about it!^^

Bounty Hunter is nothing more than a lame ass excuse not to say there is no PKing.

I HATE JAGEX!

Scatman John-Scatman

OMFG I cant stop singing it. Its just the be ba do ba do bop or whatever part, but i just cant stop

Uh lets see what else.

I gotta agree with the barbie world song, everyone listens to that at sometime...i think...

aaaand thats all im really thinkin of right now

Scatman John-Scatman

omg I cant stop singing it. Its just the be ba do ba do bop or whatever part, but i just cant stop

Uh lets see what else.

I gotta agree with the barbie world song, everyone listens to that at sometime...i think...

aaaand thats all im really thinkin of right now

im a scatman lalala...roflmao i remember that song..used to like it when i was like 10 years old...funny thinkin back at that song lol

Sorry, but a song you hate that you love? Do you mean a song by an artist that you hate that you love?

The Gwen Stefani Song is awesome...

Her new track, Holler Back Girl is well cool! :P

I agree. Gwen Stefani has catchy songs, yet I wouldn't listen to em on MP3. Probably wouldn't want to be caught listening to em either.

Also, there are some greenday songs. I sorta like the songs but not really greenday. It seems like their posing as something they are not in their music videos. Trying to be hardcore rock but not quite. Maybe I'm just more into oldskool rock. (Even Guns'n'roses)

It's better to burn out, than to fade away

The king is gone, but he's not forgotten

- Neil Young

A friend came into college the other day and wouldn't shut up singing that "shake shake shake.." song that's featured on the Simpsons at one point. By the end of they day, any time I stopped thinking about something else, that tune popped into my head and I had to really try hard to stop thinking about it. I think, in retrospect, that I must like the song, otherwise I'd never have found it so catchy.

Notorious B.I.G - Big Poppa

Omg that song brings up some baad memories. My friend saw that baseball film where some ghetto kids form a team and one of them pitches better if he listens to that song. And well my friend sang that song all the time. Him not being able to rap for [cabbage] didn't make it any better :S

You hate greenday? rawr :P

As for songs I hate that I love, none that I can think of off hand.

There's plenty of songs that I like from artists I hate, but no songs that I hate because I like them..

If you get that :P

I'll throw some up when I get home :P

Sorry rick, but greenday is teh (N)

:wink:

Adelais.jpeg

Hmm... I'd have to say... Marilyn Manson - Holy Wood (In the Valley of the Shadow of Death) - Coma Black...

It's so infinitly close to Carrie's (my girlfriend :wink: ) life that I feel like I should hate it, but I can't help loving the song...

For those of you who didn't get that... I mean, it's a very negative song in many ways, and it relates to my life as well as hers. I should hate it, but I can't.

I hate what it says, but love the way it sounds. Best explanation I can come up with. :wink:

I started laughing at the point where you said you love that song :)

Mario - Let Me Love You

I HATE that song, but they play it the whole time here on TV. When I'm singing it I'm using my superhighultrasupersonic voice.

Yeah I gotta confese I like mario - Let me love you, too :(

Why do you keep quoting me!! :x

I didin't want anyone to read it... :cry:

Reality is hundreds of times more beautiful and more interesting than delusions. Fairy tales just tend to be easier to follow than the wonderful intricacies of life.

Come sail away- Styx

Hey the Styx are good.

Meatloaf-I'd Do Anything For Love (But I wont' Do that)

I usually don't like soft rock love songs, but i listen to this one a lot. god dam dr. pepper commercial.

I guess some Eminem songs I hate that I like. I love the songs I like, but like someone else said, I would be a bit embarassed to listen to some of the songs I like (Light My Fire was on the portable radio some kid brought, and when I stopped there and said I like this song they thought I was weird).

Come sail away- Styx

Hey the Styx are good.

Meatloaf-I'd Do Anything For Love (But I wont' Do that)

I usually don't like soft rock love songs, but i listen to this one a lot. god dam dr. pepper commercial.

That Dr. Pepper was THE funniest non superbowl ad I have seen. That was brillient.