Suicide a sympathy lie, only 1 suicide over rs before!

Harakiri

For them the reasons might have been more obvious than for us.... You might not agree with it, but since it's their oppinion i respect that. There is BTW nothing such as a person that is born with a weak soul... Most people are made that way by other human beings, either by being constantly bullied ignored, or treated "inhumane"

The least you can do, and lal you can do about people that committed suicide is trying to grasp why they did it, and then show respect for that opinion by not making a fuzz about it every time or not making silly jokes about it

LOL @ suicides.

Dude, thats not the best thing to write...suicide is not funny. This topic was posted because I found a huge topic over the suicide and I knew it had to be a sympathy lie. I decided to search the internet and thats the only thing I found. I was not laughing in my post at the real suicide, I was laughing at the guys stupidity. Whoever made that was a complete wagon.

Anyway, don't talk about the dead that way. :shame:

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

LOL @ suicides.

How is suicide funny? You try losing your friend to suicide and let's see what you think! <.<

Just because you have the emotional range of a teaspoon it doesn't mean everyone else does... :wall: =;

Oh, and that person didn't commit suicide just over RuneScape, if they did at all, they probably had plenty of other things going on in real life. RuneScape is a place to escape all that BS that happens in real life, and if that's gone, where is that person to go? :|

j0xPu5R.png

suicide is a sticky subject. unfortunately is SO common amongst teens nowadays. there's so much pressure being put on teens. i swear that kids have schedules busier than adults with full paying jobs! and every so often, each teen needs someway of getting attention. we have so many levels of recognition through schools and sports, some kids go to desperate means just to get noticed and feel like they're worth something. it's very sad when you think about it.

i'll admit i've contemplated suicide before (not over rs..). it's common i think for anyone to think about what they're life would be like 'without them.' but just think, what does your death accomplish? you make a whole bunch of people that were close to you very sad, and you let the first x number years of your life go to waste. if you're life has really been so hard on you, then be thankful! you've been given a life that'll make you much stronger for the future! don't quit, there's always someone who will love you.

my piece of advice: do not laugh off friends who mention suicide! even if they are joking. people mention suicide because they want to see if other people care. blowing the person off can be the same thing as saying 'go ahead, we don't care if you do it' to them. be a friend and handle it seriously. that's why i don't like fake things like these, it's just another case of cry wolf that could endanger someone who is actually in trouble.