stop complaining about these updates!!!!!

slayer1

ok most of you are saying, What is the problem with RWT? and saying jagex

is stupid. well if you guys were smart ude read their developmental diaries

and understand what jagex is doing. The bots steal peoples credit cards to get members for the bots. that is a felony.

another thing why should spoiled rich kids get to beat everyone else cause their daddy makes money? its not fair to the people who actually work to get ahead in the game

Jagex is making great improvements like they said in the last post. so just be patient and wait.

so all you stupid people out there

STFU!!!!!!!!! and stop complaining. its sooooo annoying!!!!!!!! :evil:

if you agree with me post here

blackmmage,k0rn56.gif

listen.... what your saying is that people shouldn't pay to get better.

Well, isn't that the point of being p2p :XD: .

Im not saying its a great thing or anything but in a way they do

work for it. They work for the money than they use it in game.

IM+mos+DEF.png

Stop complaining about the people complaining about the updates!!!!!!!!!

And you really have no right to call people who are complaining about the update stupid. Some of them actually have suggestions in hand to back their arguements up.

sig-4504.jpg

^ Refresh for a new signature ^

090125180013cc9.png

I payed for membership to do something they advertised on the main webpage, pk.

They advertised it, i payed, they took it away, pretty sure i have the right to rant, considering they took away what i paid for and never refunded me.

You payed for the service at that time. You have no reason to be refunded. Thats like going to a resturaunt, eating there, then saying "Wheres my food? Refund me now!!"

You pay for a month, you pked for a month. Next month you can't pk so you cancel your membership. Simple, you got your service no need for a refund.

I payed for membership to do something they advertised on the main webpage, pk.

They advertised it, i payed, they took it away, pretty sure i have the right to rant, considering they took away what i paid for and never refunded me.

You payed for the service at that time. You have no reason to be refunded. Thats like going to a resturaunt, eating there, then saying "Wheres my food? Refund me now!!"

You pay for a month, you pked for a month. Next month you can't pk so you cancel your membership. Simple, you got your service no need for a refund.

No idiot i payed for 3 months, and jagex was advertising it when i payed.

A more complete analogy would be me going to a gym to get a good ab work out, i research this gym and find out they have excelent abflexers, i pay out 3 months in advance and start my membership, later that week they take away all the abflexers they advertised to get me in there.

Im the consumer, i payed for an advertised product, i got shafted.

And hey, you've just created another pointless thread.

Seriously, we pay for this game, so we should get input on what we want. I really couldn't care whether some idiots give away their pin-numbers and buy RS gold, it has never affected me directly, so why do i care.

I like to pk and duel, and just because some idiot decides to accept the keylogger or buy that gold, i get punished.

That's whats wrong with the update.

~ Original six ~ 6 99 skills ~ 2b+ bank ~

Retired upon the destruction of the duel arena

so all you stupid people out there

STFU!!!!!!!!! and stop complaining. its sooooo annoying!!!!!!!! :evil:

The most intelligent thing you said in the entire post. Why don't you follow your own advice?

We really need a sticky for these type of people..

Now, to merrily rip apart the rest of your post. :roll:

~~~~

Okay, most of you are saying, "What is the problem with RWT?" and saying Jagex

is stupid." well, if you guys were smart you'd read their developmental diaries

and understand what Jagex is doing. The bots steal a person's credit card number to pay for members. That is a felony.

Another thing, why should spoiled rich kids get extra advantages over everyone else because their daddy's make more money than other people?? It's not fair to the people who actually work to get ahead in the game.

Jagex is making great improvements like they said in the last post. So just be patient and wait.

So all you stupid people out there

Shut the f*** up! Stop complaining. Its so annoying! :evil:

If you agree with me, post here.

I'm the one who's supposed to be stupid? Puh-lease! :roll:

Before you yell at me for correcting his grammar, please note that he flamed me first by insulting my intelligence.

I have read the diary, yet I am still pissed that they nuked the wild. Why? They took out the part of the game I loved most, in the name of this supposed "RWT" problem that, frankly, doesn't affect me much..

Jagex "fixed" the problem by butchering PvP. That's like curing the disease by killing the patient!

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

There are numerous topics like this going around so I've locked this and i ask that if you wish to rant about players complaining about the update please read through this topic as it has a valid point.

Pgkhqob.jpg

Proud Tip.It Moderator December 07 - October 2009
Proud TETAU Member 2006 - 2007 <3
"I had a standing agreement with god. I'd agree to believe in him, barely, so long as he let me sleep in on Sundays." - Rose Hathaway
[ Posting & You ] [ Forum Rules ] [ Next Tetau Event ]