Runescape Clans .. UNITE!!

runegirlie

As we all scramble to sell off our clan banks before the dismal updates take place .. HaVok has been liquidating ours to our clan members at 50% off of high market value. We are almost done, but have a TON of noob gear in there that we have collected over the years - mith, steel, iron, robes, etc - that isn't worth the nature rune to alch, but I can't bear to drop it since very soon we won't even be able to give it away.

I can only guess that other clans are in the same position that we are and even with the recent posting on the Runescape site about "future updates" .. I have no doubt clan banks (as well as clans for the most part) are an obsolete part of our future.

What I propose is that on 31 December we mass all of our clans together in the Falador Party Room on a F2P world - world and times TBD - and fill the treasure chest with all of the noob gear from our clan banks that we can't sell off in the GE, or to other clan members. We have the biggest noob gear drop party in the history of Runescape .. get every F2P noob there that we can via advertising, etc .. and then surround the Party Room chanting our clan names while the noobs run about popping their pretty balloons.

rganimatedqg5.gif

Dbz ... thanks for the response hun - have fun at the Arena!! :)

Deio ... I didn't say it was in an effort to help the clan situation? It's something we are all doing right now .. what better way to get people massed together in one spot for a very peaceful sort of "protest" gathering? Jagex isn't fixing squat - that's for damn sure.

Fook .. <3:

rganimatedqg5.gif

I may be willing to drop some of the full iron sets we had ammased... but I shall have to speak with our members first, we did put a good deal of effort into our armoury, and now jagex is going to make it almost useless :boohoo:

Clan Moderator from December 15th 2006- August 20th 2007

Founder of: Terran Gamers, formerly known as Militos Deci