I can't take the only reason I'm going there into the arena.

Roberthree

Woot! 83 magic! That means I have 2 minutes to cast teleblock.. er.. bounty locate before I need a new mind bomb. Yea, I use mind bombs. They are dirt cheap. Anyways, Off I am to bounty hunter!

So I arrive. I have my pots, food, and 3 of those blue beers I love so much. I try to enter and I'm told I don't need my mind bombs and I have to leave them behind... Er what?? They are the whole reason I came! Whatever I'll just pot before I go in... I've got 2 minutes before I have to get the heck outta there. I locate my target and see he's being assaulted by a ranger already. Whatever. easier kill for me. I attack and the ranger says "Off" and "Mine" and other similar things. What? This was my assigned target! These aren't rock crabs... So now I've got a new target, Bounty Locate... Great, my 2 minutes were up. I ran to the exit (4 tiles away...) and banked. This would have been alot better if I could actually bring my main piece of equipment with me....

You can't bring monk's robes in either.

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

can you trade magic ess pots? if so, ill give you some.

I try to keep the amount of gp I bring in there as low as possible, Mage Pots are worth 6k and Mind Bombs are about 2 gp each.

Id hate to be that poor.

Its not being poor, its shopping around. \'

was it sworddude who commented on how con structive 123yourgone's posts are?

if he wants to be cheap and shop for the best value items, whats it to you?

almost reminds me of the 'm4tty' character

flamed every single rant and if he couldnt fnd anything to flame, he'd make his own rant to flame others :wall:

My Goal Signature

was it sworddude who commented on how con structive 123yourgone's posts are?

if he wants to be cheap and shop for the best value items, whats it to you?

almost reminds me of the 'm4tty' character

flamed every single rant and if he couldnt fnd anything to flame, he'd make his own rant to flame others :wall:

I have plenty of well constructed posts (over 2000) and in this case i didnt need one.

A mage pot costs 3k and has 3 doses that add +5 to magic.

If you cant afford 3k, dont bother bounty hunting, theres enough 1 itemers as it is without people who cant afford potions or food coming in.