New 138 maximum-F2P clans hit hard?

Dbzruler72

Just so you know i am NOT this person who made the pic. I'm just posting it to add to the argument :P

[hide]n536956272_753421_890.jpg[/hide]

Now I dont think they'll have access to the whole skill and therefore it might take whiles for f2p players to get 138 of combat. But...

It shouldnt be a very unfair matchup since I dont know if familiars would be allowed in the PVP game like Clan War and things.

:-k

qualmrequiem.png

Summoning will be P2P only. I have proof.

"It's my favourite members' skill that I've helped to release," says Mod Mark.

If Mod Mark is telling the truth, Summoning will be members only. So I'd say that free clans are going to be hit pretty hard. Unless Jagex changes their mind (which I know they won't), free players will probably either subscribe, or quit clans.

Summoning will be P2P only. I have proof.

"It's my favourite members' skill that I've helped to release," says Mod Mark.

If Mod Mark is telling the truth, Summoning will be members only. So I'd say that free clans are going to be hit pretty hard. Unless Jagex changes their mind (which I know they won't), free players will probably either subscribe, or quit clans.

Runecrafting was also referred to as a members skill..

There's been lots of pics saying p2p only and lots saying f2p too.

Why will f2p clans be hit hard? If it is p2p only then you won't be able to use it in f2p, if your combat levels show in p2p (I've seen a pic saying you'll revert to normal level without smn) it still won't make a difference.

If clans are smart then they'll just use the old way of calculating combat level excluding smn too set reqs. At least for the first few months while they figure out how it wil leffect clans.

stefansigkr0.png

Proud Royal Knight of 'The' clan

forumsob8.pngmemberlistjn4.png

Click the Images :)

Summoning has turned out, after all, to be members only. You're right in saying that the combat level does not show in F2P. As I currently see it, this shouldn't affect F2P clans much at all now (unless Summoning helps raise Hitpoints experience).

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

Well, this might cause high leveled P2P clans to go to Bounty Hunter on a F2P world. Even the highest of the high and most powerful F2P clan, dressed in the best armor and weapons, probably wouldn't stand too huge a chance against the level 138s.

Other than that, it probably wouldn't affect F2P clans much at all.

Twibb.png

Well, this might cause high leveled P2P clans to go to Bounty Hunter on a F2P world. Even the highest of the high and most powerful F2P clan, dressed in the best armor and weapons, probably wouldn't stand too huge a chance against the level 138s.

Other than that, it probably wouldn't affect F2P clans much at all.

If you have any levels due too Summoning on P2P, when you switch too a F2P world your level reverts too if you have summoning level 1.