New 138 maximum-F2P clans hit hard?

Dbzruler72

Adding Summoning to the Combat level calculation means that the maximum will increase from 126 up to 138.
F2Pers won't be able to achieve this, assuming the Summoning skill is only P2P. So what's going to happen with F2P clans? P2P members would be able to join with lower stats than average & that's not good news for most.

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

Yes, but the combat difference hardly matters on F2P.

If you can't summon, what's the point or benefit of having a higher combat? It's not like we still have levels in the Wilderniss that limit attacking.

It would probely be a great asset on P2P thou, but I think having higher agility will be of more use in F2P worlds then high summoning.

Disadvantage for members.

Unless when we go too a f2p world our level drops down, otherwise thats really unfair.

Imagine a P2P with summoning, against a F2P same level without. If the P2Per goes and fights him in F2P, he will get completely owned.

Disadvantage for members.

Unless when we go too a f2p world our level drops down, otherwise thats really unfair.

Imagine a P2P with summoning, against a F2P same level without. If the P2Per goes and fights him in F2P, he will get completely owned.

I could see that being a problem, but since you can attack any level in clanwars and bh it wouldn't mess things up too much, unless you're only fighting people the same level as you.

Maybe a problem for f2pers vs. p2pers in dueling though :-k

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I could see that being a problem, but since you can attack any level in clanwars and bh it wouldn't mess things up too much, unless you're only fighting people the same level as you.

Well if a F2Per who was at say level 100, he would have great melee stats and be the best in his range at BH (saying he chose the middle portal)

If a P2Per who was at level 100 and had trained summoning he would have much worse melee stats than the F2Per. Therefore he is at a disadvantage.

Its a problem they need too sort

I'm hoping that the various calcs on the tipit site and in runescript for example, will take into account cmb level with and without summoning...

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

I forget, is summoning p2p only? Because if it can't be used in f2p, then a maxed f2p will be the same as maxed p2p.

I don't know if its official yet, but I'm guessing that they wont give f2p another skill after the many updates that they have already given us this year.

Shaniqua.png

HP requirements have always existed; some clans even had just that, nothing else. A bigger HP requirement won't work unless Summoning increases HP experience too, which it most likely will since it's a combat-related skill.

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

HP requirements have always existed; some clans even had just that, nothing else. A bigger HP requirement won't work unless Summoning increases HP experience too, which it most likely will since it's a combat-related skill.
That made no sense.
I was confuzed to as I reread it just now. Here's what I meant: (assuming Summoning is P2P only) if a clan raises HP requirements, F2Pers will have to train combat harder. P2Pers who train Summoning may gain HP experience faster. But who knows, Summoning isn't out yet. There are too many factors to guess much at all :|

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

If summoning is members', we'll be calculating combat WITHOUT summoning. If summoning is F2p and P2p, we'll probably raise the combat requirements from 90+ to 95+.

Animum debes mutare, non caelum.

wallpaperageofwonderssh.jpg

I saw that picture just now.
summoningwillbef2pyv6.png

There's also a picture of Paul saying that it's P2P only. I'm really confused. :?

I'm just worried that Summoning is going to be a dud. It wouldn't be the first time that Jagex let us down. If it is F2P (I'm F2P), then I will only train it if it's usefull me being pure melee. Summoning a monster would be usefull in Bounty Hunter.

these are all fakes, why would mod piers go into game, hes from the snap shot ban and appeal team, they always send customer support into the game to answer questions etc.

P.S. it is most likely that f2p will remain lvl 126, and only members will be able to continue training till 138, that way jagex hopes to get some new subscribers.

sigwf1yq3.png

~! PM me if you need help with your clans website !~

So Summoning is going to be P2p-only?

On RSC, i saw a topic about this. And it showed a J-Mod, ingame saying that Summoning was going to be F2p

#-o

A Proud Crimson Raider.

A Proud Council of CR.

A Proud TWR Rep' of CR.

Want a war against Crimson Raiders for TWR? PM me Or Frenchfry147.