Advice please

Fevered_Flow

Hi, i just finished roving elves and got myself a crystal bow, and ive worn down the first 2 charges. Im aware how the charge system works, and i was wondering if there is a monster i can kill with it which will cover the cst of the charges after the first 900k one (i have enough money to pay for this).

A couple of people have suggested killing aviantese (or whatever the plural is -.- ), but personally i dont think i have the stats to cope with prolonged exposure to the GWD (40 defence, 44 prayer wont last long), and i am currently 6 agility levels from being able to enter. If this IS a good method however, i am willing to spend time getting agility up.

Finally, if there isnt really anything i can kill with the bow to cover the charge costs, any methods of making reasonable amounts of money from 900k would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance :mrgreen:

You could kill Blue Dragons and bank their hides and bones. (Of course with a safespot)

This sounds like a good idea to me. Do you have any idea how many drags a fully charged bow will kill? If not thats fine :P

Completely dependent upon your range level. Which I do not know your at the moment... I dont click the sidebar for stats... :roll:

But in all honesty I have absolutely no idea how many you would kill with a full bow... :-#

-----

By the way avansies are losing their profit since there are so many people killing them now.. yea I said it. They are a waste of your hard time. Don't waste your c-bow charges.

You could try hellhounds, but taking the chance of getting a couple of clues that will actually get you enough money to pay for the bow is a risk most arn't willing to take. Its understandable too, clues are annoying.

-----

Blues would be your best bet I suppose. Use dueling rings and fally teleports to speed up the banking process (if killing in Taverly dungeon.) and use dueling rings and games necklaces to speed up banking (if killing in the basement of heroes guild)

Just wear your best range gear and pray for the best, the rune drops and armor drops can also help pay as well as decent clue scroll rewards. Nickel and dime you way to the recharge cost and remember it will only get easier with time.

Apparently, my signature was to big.