Clan Support Update Continued

The_Sith

No offense, but apps are a big nono on this one. It's true that you need a qualified person, but influence is as important in searching somebody. So you need somebody who can get (as a matter of speaking) 50 people to join tip.it CD, like a THE-clan council, a DI-warlord, a Corr leader etc.

And not only 1 of them, better to have more.

Do you know someone who would be interested?

I know Corr showed interest in tip.it CD a while ago, so maybe contact them in order to see if somebody of their staff is interested in a leading role. As for the others, I'm out of clans for a year now, but I see some people from THE staff posting here (HeavenlyEvil if I'm not mistaken Guardian Knight there, that's like highest under leader - also - Josh1391 events chief or w/e in TF, also a big (junior) clan ). Also some people of Gladz, Pker Dude Jr (still has some influence in clans I think) or why not contact some people of DI? I can assume that they are getting quite sick of RSCommunity and are looking for a decent alternative. Use people who know DI members (I'm guessing Pker Dude Jr and people like that, also Jens14 is a senior DI member & quite active tip.it user so ask him to bring it up).

signature4s.jpg

I agree with you here. Tip.It has been given how many ideas from people outside of the CIC, and from Tripsis, what she is saying is that the CIC, has a whole bunch of ideas, and are making progress. If that's true, why is nothing done publicly?
I said on the original & now locked thread about this that we were making progress behind the scenes. Now that many things have been set up, we're going to go public soon.
If the CIC is so great as you say' date=' or as any admin is saying, why has not one of the idea's that you say there is, not being done? To me, and probably to others, it just seems like most admins are covering themselves with false lies about the CIC and it's progression. Yes, it's my opinion, and I have no place to say what is or isn't happening in a forum I have no knowledge of, however I can say what it appears, and how it is affecting the users.[/quote']They will be done, especially within the next few weeks. Some ideas have already been implemented, but the other bigger ones won't come out until we actually have some more well-known clans that post.
I don't know' date=' but I think Tip.It has a great reputation that they can use to get 10 to 20 clan leaders, from all aspects of the clan world (mains, pures, and skillers), set them down somewhere, and give them ideas, or ask them what they would want to see on Tip.It, or what would bring them to post about their clan here? The CIC from my ears is just members who have experience with clans here on Tip.It. That's good, but most of them aren't leading a clan, or am I wrong?[/quote']Not all CIC members have experience with top clans, only smaller-sized clans. But they do have the dedication that will help the other experienced people.
Start doing idea's even if you don't know if they will work or not' date=' it's a lot better than hiding behind lousy words, and disappointing the members.[/quote']Like I said above, ideas have already started. We're not hiding behind lousy words. If I saw anyone do that, I'd get on their case.

No offense' date=' but apps are a big nono on this one. It's true that you need a qualified person, but influence is as important in searching somebody. So you need somebody who can get (as a matter of speaking) 50 people to join tip.it CD, like a THE-clan council, a DI-warlord, a Corr leader etc.

And not only 1 of them, better to have more.[/quote']

Do you know someone who would be interested?

I know Corr showed interest in tip.it CD a while ago, so maybe contact them in order to see if somebody of their staff is interested in a leading role. As for the others, I'm out of clans for a year now, but I see some people from THE staff posting here (HeavenlyEvil if I'm not mistaken Guardian Knight there, that's like highest under leader - also - Josh1391 events chief or w/e in TF, also a big (junior) clan ). Also some people of Gladz, Pker Dude Jr (still has some influence in clans I think) or why not contact some people of DI? I can assume that they are getting quite sick of RSCommunity and are looking for a decent alternative. Use people who know DI members (I'm guessing Pker Dude Jr and people like that, also Jens14 is a senior DI member & quite active tip.it user so ask him to bring it up).

Gkitti was definitely trying to help, but we didn't do anything to aid him or her. CIC leaders: please read my replies in the CIC leader board; it's about this.

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

Maybe i was mistaken, but during the summer the admins completely ignored CIC, Tallest couldn't help anymore and we spent a month or so without a admin.

Clan admin, yeah your probably right. We don't have anyone to do it. Right now all we are doing is debating (CIC) and nothing is getting done.

I agree with nothing getting done - the CIC is simply a notepad of ideas at the moment.

Tip.It is doing a very crappy job. I don't know, but I think Tip.It has a great reputation that they can use to get 10 to 20 clan leaders, from all aspects of the clan world (mains, pures, and skillers), set them down somewhere, and give them ideas, or ask them what they would want to see on Tip.It, or what would bring them to post about their clan here? The CIC from my ears is just members who have experience with clans here on Tip.It. That's good, but most of them aren't leading a clan, or am I wrong?

Think about it. I agree we should have more clan leaders in the CIC - but its the clan members that make up the clan, and it is them that say what they want from the clan. Although clan leaders know where the boundaries are, the clan members know what they want outside the boundaries, if you know what I mean. So we need both the members and the leaders so that we can make a comprimise between the two.

At the moment however, we only have the clan members. We need the leaders, that are almost like the common sense of the clan. I hope you understood this post #-o

Jcfc.jpeg

Thanks everybody for the sigs | 3,956 to 99 fishing | King of BsK 18/09/08 - 18/10/08

Chelsea Supporter | CD Supporter | AfterShock Member

Xbox LIVE Gamertag: Cotton Traders

Now what the hell are you waitin' for? After me, there shall be no more, so for one last time, make some noise.