Buy a Santa?

Fusionxx

I'm deciding if I want to buy a santa or not. I have all the armor or weapons I need and have plenty of extra left over if I get a Santa. I saw that someone was selling one for 16.2m and I figured once Summoning has been out for awhile that Santa's and other rares might recover fast.

In Other words, Go with a santa or say "nah"? :-k

Fusionxx.png

Well first of all, its your money do what you want with it.

Very true, But I like getting options before I make a decision.

Multiple minds make a better decision then one. :D

True, but really think about it. If you have one of the last santas one day, you can demand what you want for it.

PunkSig.jpg

punk_wise.png

punk_wise.png

I say buy it if you like what they look like. Do you think you'd really like seeing all your hard work's millions bottled into a hat you don't even like, just sitting there?

2480+ total

get one, santa means u a rich i wish i could get one but i need like 5m more, u lucky uu can afford it

Having a status just for the sake of it is not worth it, its just silly. I can understand if it's an investmet, but not to brag about being rich. You need to genuinely like the item, because then it is really special.

2480+ total

It's pointless.

Lets say you get santa... you sell it after some time you make few mills. Then after a year the prices rises even more and it makes you feel miserable and just blame for selling it a while ago.

Better idea would be to get 10 of em. And sell as time passes when you need cash.

Now I hate myself for selling mask set for 1.2mil in 2004 ~ and losing santa.