Need EXTREMLEY urgent help! (Updated)

Quinton595

Easy dude, easy.

When you want help go to safe mode with networking abilities(don't know the exact name)

This site is can help you:

Castlecops Hijackthis

This site is full of experts who will help you get rid of any virus you have.

First follow this instrutions, you need to do it before they can help you.

Please follow these instructions, as we do not accept outdated versions of HijackThis.

Your version of HijackThis is out-of-date. Please delete your old copy of HJT.

We prefer that you use the latest version of HijackThis (2.0.2) to scan your computer for problems.

Please click hereto download the latest version of HijackThis to your desktop.

Click the Download button. When the Trend Micro HJT install box appears, double click on the HJTInstall[Caution: Executable File]. Click on Install.

It will be installed by default here: C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis

A shortcut to the application will also be placed on your Desktop.

The program will open automatically after installation.

You can double-click the icon that was placed on the Desktop to run subsequent HijackThis scans or you can use the icon inside the folder. The folder HijackThis is where you will find the HJT logs that you save. When you use the application to remove anything, you will also find the backup copies made by HJT inside this folder.

Close all other windows except HijackThis.

Click on "Do a system scan and save a logfile" When the log pops up in Notepad, copy and paste that file back here. (Click on the Format menu, and uncheck Word Wrap, Ctrl+A to highlight everything in the log, Ctrl+C to copy it to your clipboard. In your PostReply, position the cursor and press Ctrl+V to paste it.)

Do NOT have HijackThis fix anything yet. Most of what it finds will be harmless or even required.

Please post the new log below. Thanks.

They will do 100% there best to help you and you can ask anything to them. Ask advice about antivirus programs etc.

I hope they can help you!

Easy dude, easy.

When you want help go to safe mode with networking abilities(don't know the exact name)

This site is can help you:

Castlecops Hijackthis

This site is full of experts who will help you get rid of any virus you have.

First follow this instrutions, you need to do it before they can help you.

Please follow these instructions, as we do not accept outdated versions of HijackThis.

Your version of HijackThis is out-of-date. Please delete your old copy of HJT.

We prefer that you use the latest version of HijackThis (2.0.2) to scan your computer for problems.

Please click hereto download the latest version of HijackThis to your desktop.

Click the Download button. When the Trend Micro HJT install box appears, double click on the HJTInstall[Caution]. Click on Install.

It will be installed by default here: C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis

A shortcut to the application will also be placed on your Desktop.

The program will open automatically after installation.

You can double-click the icon that was placed on the Desktop to run subsequent HijackThis scans or you can use the icon inside the folder. The folder HijackThis is where you will find the HJT logs that you save. When you use the application to remove anything, you will also find the backup copies made by HJT inside this folder.

Close all other windows except HijackThis.

Click on "Do a system scan and save a logfile" When the log pops up in Notepad, copy and paste that file back here. (Click on the Format menu, and uncheck Word Wrap, Ctrl+A to highlight everything in the log, Ctrl+C to copy it to your clipboard. In your PostReply, position the cursor and press Ctrl+V to paste it.)

Do NOT have HijackThis fix anything yet. Most of what it finds will be harmless or even required.

Please post the new log below. Thanks.

They will do 100% there best to help you and you can ask anything to them. Ask advice about antivirus programs etc.

I hope they can help you!

Thanks for the effort. Greatly appreciate it.. im sure it WOULD work.. except.. i cant really download stuff.. and it talks about getting HijackThis 2.0.2 :wall:

Honestly.. even if i dont have to download it.. i cant/dont want to join, register, create an account, etc..

Really.. To sum this all up.. I need a technician... Anyone know of any good ones? Cheap, but do a good job? (Willing to spend up to 70-100$ :| )

TipitSiggy-1.jpg

I'll be your technician, send it to mah paypal.

Seriously you're ignoring everything everyone is saying in this thread. Hell, you ignored my large bold letters!

Reboot in safe mode and see if you can run a virus scanner there, please.

Can't you download Hijack this on another computer, put it on a usb stick and copy it to your computer?

And please listen to us. There is no need in that much panic.

Atleast try to listen to one person.

There is absolutely no need in wasting that much money because he will do the same things as we try to say you to do.

I haven't read ALL the posts, only some, but have you tried downloading Ubuntu/Xubuntu and then booting up with live cd and scanning other partitions with an anti-virus? (From (X)ubuntu), I'm sure it won't magically fix xp since I know registry is completely destroyed, and system restore won't work either, but you CAN scan all your data and backup the files, then reinstall XP.

P.S I'm in Toronto, so go buy a ticket, I'll fix your PC.

j/k.