making money and w 16 tips needed

jaderman10

I need some tips on how to make some money.

I'm saving up for a whip and I would like to make 200k an hour.

If the money maker needs and investment, I have 150k to spend.

Also, from 30-44 runecrafting how much money would world 16 lose?

thanks to anyone that helps :)

Jaderman10.png

Played runescape for about 2 years!

I love SSBB!!!

~You lose very little in World 16. I'd suggest getting 44 RC really quick, while you can still use the runners before the new trade limit thing comes out.~

Why would it matter? Runners get paid 2k per trade. The new update is 3k right..?

Try making fires via duel rings if you want an alternative to 44 RC.

~You lose very little in World 16. I'd suggest getting 44 RC really quick, while you can still use the runners before the new trade limit thing comes out.~

Why would it matter? Runners get paid 2k per trade. The new update is 3k right..?

But the limit is 3k/15 minutes, not per trade. I don't know how many times I've pointed this out, :uhh:

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

But the limit is 3k/15 minutes, not per trade. I don't know how many times I've pointed this out, :uhh:

Oh sorry if I don't know every single little detail about the up and coming update -.-

Oh sorry if I don't know every single little detail about the up and coming update -.-

it's not very LITTLE, it's like, detrimental. But that's how you learn :P

200k an hour? It depends on your skills really, and what you enjoy. Also, this thread has become a discussion on the New Updates which it's not supposed to be used for.

O'Ducky <3:

~ HYT Chat Rules (Click Here): Read before entering the chat. ~

dztf80.jpg

| Former Clan Chronicle Editor | Former Clan Improvement Member| Former TET Member |