Ape Atoll Agility Course

klankaos

I have 51 agility, so likely I'll fail the obstacles relatively often. My question to you is: What items should I take in my inventory?

lSEHB.gif

Being immature is a part of being mature.

Okay, is it possible to get the pineapples without reverting to human form? Because if not, I'll need to bring anitpoison, right?

Second opinion please? This one sounds okay, but I'd just like to confirm.

lSEHB.gif

Being immature is a part of being mature.

I just started at ape toll after 75 agility level, then no faults and no any damage and no any food required just allways i picked almost all inventory of super energy pots and leaved about 10 slots for vials which drops other players to pickup it because vials allways i need :)

I trained from 1 agility to 75 in brinhaven my main and in 1 day with my pure because i was experienced in brinhaven i got 41 agility level and 200tickets up to 1k of tix collected, i tested wherewolfs arena too, but in wherewolfs you get hight damage if you fail like i got some time 30 damage...

At brinhaven i had brilliant strategy of getting tickets and when other players stayed waiting another destination sport i never stayed like they, i allways tried to rearch center to be for sure then i get next ticket, then i allways avoided matrix (darts - is evil! - it drain your agility level and you fail on other obstacles if you feel then you have enought time then go arround avoiding matrix and in total because you pass few obstacles you get more exp then with sucessfull matrix pass, just need time to start to think how to rearch all without matrix pass it's possible i know this)...

If i had some extra time never stayed like others but trained if possible on blades or other obstacles waiting next spot to get more exp/h, good for it is karamja gloves too, then you receive more exp at brinhaven, and here nearest bank is shilo village just you need 10 gp using transport to rearch it and Shilo village quest of course.. then other near bank is in karamja volcano...

Just i suggest to rethink what you want to do because you will fail a lot of times with your level at ape toll where i got 99 from 75 because then you will read not one time when people write to you "Swiming level?" :) but if you decide anyway to use ape toll get knife to use nearest spawning pineaples and get world where train some mod they allways hepfull if situation is poor :) i newer needed it but i remember i trained and some mod asked or i dont need food :) just i not remember which world it was, i allways searched for empty one without people because i hate when i train something and somebody disturb me with some chat :)

Added after edit:

P.S. At least you get 70 agility at brinhaven then using agility pots go to Ape toll.

P.P.S. In Dogestung mines exist some agility arena, read guides about it, maybye it will be for you ideal solution - i not sure, i tested it but when i had agility level 85+ and then decided use ape toll because i had no damage at ape toll..

Suggestion: You can use Anchor on Waterfiends - is cheap if to compare to GS & effective with crush attack & it hit like Whip.

Maitvanagis.gif

Visit my exp track

Wilderness course is way less frustrating than Brimhaven and faster aswell.

Revanents... They can do the course(from what I'm hearing). Back when we had old wilderness, people would just DDS spec a couple of times to a pker who wouldn't pursue a kill over some cakes.

Werewolves course (Canifis) is as fast as wilderness, safer, and you fail less, but bring food as its not as close to the bank.

In your case, instead of satying in brimhaven, i proly would like to go to the desert pyramid for a ltl while, perhaps till 70, then ape atoll, which i liked best.

For piramid, desert robes, lightness boots, and any agility cape (spotted, spottier) would help, penance gloves (barbarian assault) too. 4-6 waterskins and rest lobs will do for like an hour of training. You can bank in Narda.

For ape atoll bring too some gp to buy stews in case you need more hp than pineapples.

A MMORPG is like a virtual world... of proud people for having a pixelated armour that costed them arround three years of their life.

player interaction is what makes the runescape world... come to life