This game takes piss

Dire_Wolf

This is pretty pathetic..... It's the same thing with the cannon rant. There's a reason for the god swords to be released. TO USE THEM. Calling people nerds also doesn't make you look good. This rant fails.

So GS's were released so you could use em to do dirty tricks? Your failing to be honest, so be quiet.

You call them nerds to try and get pixelated items when you are there for the same person? GF.

I'm not so desperate for pixels, that i would steal someones boss or someone's money or items.

This is pretty pathetic..... It's the same thing with the cannon rant. There's a reason for the god swords to be released. TO USE THEM. Calling people nerds also doesn't make you look good. This rant fails.

So GS's were released so you could use em to do dirty tricks? Your failing to be honest, so be quiet.

You call them nerds to try and get pixelated items when you are there for the same person? GF.

I'm not so desperate for pixels, that i would steal someones boss or someone's money or items.

World Hop *gasp*

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Hushing people when you're angry over people taking your pixels is laughable. Sorry but I'm laughing at how pathetic you are. Also, it's not like you own the game. LOL.

SirHemen, your argument is basically..

"Hey! Stop taking those pixels and making your account better! Give them to me so IIIIII can have a better account!"

I'd stay longer, but I'm choking on the fail in here.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Lmao, that is the way monster drops work.

Don't like it? Then get a better weapon and stats than these "nerds".

It's not likely getting a better weapn which cost 40m+ will get any closer if they are there. Being 4 man and not getting the kills of boss when one loser comes with GS' shows how [bleep]ed up it is.

But i guess this game is more like of a : Scamming is not allowed, but stealing other bosses is.

For once it won't be a good change that jagex made a update everyone was happy with, it's not like that they are gonna lose tons of cash. God knows how much cash they get in everyday...

Lmao, that is the way monster drops work.

Don't like it? Then get a better weapon and stats than these "nerds".

It's not likely getting a better weapn which cost 40m+ will get any closer if they are there.

But i guess this game is more like of a : Scamming is not allowed, but stealing other bosses is.

For once it won't be a good change that jagex made a update everyone was happy with, it's not like that they are gonna lose tons of cash. God knows how much cash they get in everyday...

Can you get through your thick skull that you don't 'OWN' them. This rant is SO pathetic.