Potions update along with summoning?

War_Junky_91

Would super restore and normal restore heal summoning? :shock:

Super Restore might

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

Do you hate Wyverns or Warped Terrorbirds? Think again! Misunderstood Monsters!

Want to become a Champion of Champions like I once was? Champion Scroll Guide!

Feeling Bored? List of Sidequests

Rare Drops: Dragon Sq Half : 1, Dragon Med : 2, Dragon Claws : 2, Dragon Legs : 1, Dragon Boots : 60+, Granite Legs: 8

possibly super restore yes, but not restore pots.

Summoning acts like prayer. the higher the lvl, the more time the summon lasts, like the higher your prayer lvl is, the longer a prayer lasts.

Of course, I believe with summoning it'll be more time involved in it. Such as the 1st Summoning milesone - 1st summon will be somewhere between lvls 3 & 5 [im not gonna say lvl 1, since there is that quest you have to start (Wolf Whistle), which will def. give you Summoning exp] "you can summon for ."

~WSW~

Well, I think we can say with certainty that it won't be released this week. The last development diary has yet to be released.

Well the last Diary will come out with the skill since it is called "Summoning: Part 4 - Release" after all.

Stephleref.png

Well since Jagex said that Summoning will integrate heavily into many other skills, a lot of skills may get updates.

*Maybe multiple ores from a single rock.... <3: one can only hope...

Yeah Im sure construction will likely see a new room for your "new summoing goodies".

Please Visit my Blog!

sig.jpg

- Experienced Monster Hunter - Forced Retirement Staker - Privite Chat is always ON -

1 Draconic Visage 26 Dragon Drops 1 GWD Drops 17 DK Drops 13 Coinshared Items

Well since Jagex said that Summoning will integrate heavily into many other skills, a lot of skills may get updates.

Yeah Im sure construction will likely see a new room for your "new summoing goodies".

Uh-oh, i'm gonna have to level to make 2 more rooms then >.< Myhouse is at max and the only way is to make a room upstairs (i have a room ready for a staircase) or downstairs then add that room.

cool_sig1.jpg

Uh-oh, i'm gonna have to level to make 2 more rooms then >.< Myhouse is at max and the only way is to make a room upstairs (i have a room ready for a staircase) or downstairs then add that room.

I think honestly that this skill can merge so much into others... helpers for all sorts of options to mine better to get more herbs, to hunt and fish better.

I think it could be a mix between magic and prayer.. Multiple spells like magic has, and requireing ingerdients.

and where the "energy" like prayer has will run out. There could be clothing that helps better use this energy but it would run out and either the follower will dissappear or come back and just follow.

I like the idea of a slow recharge like what run energy has.

My idea is at say lvl 5 you can summon a host of creatures.. they use your energy quickly and are usefull.

at say lvl 15 you can summon more that use the same ammount of energy over the same time as the lvl 5's do (or a precentage more)

but the lvl 5's use LESS energy..

and eventually say at lvl 25 the lvl 5's don't use energy and can go all the time?

I think a new room where you can put your summoned creatures so they can rest and you don't have to unsummon would be good to add

mementh.jpeg

The following statement is true. The previous statement is false. 60% of all statistics are made up 90% of the time

andrew i love you & want you to have my babys!!! <3:

Finally, I get to save the Earth with deadly lasers instead of deadly slide shows!