Preparations for iron drag/steel drag killin questions

Taoyection

Well im gonna kill iron/steel drags with fire bolts and i dont know what to have when i go there, o have around 700 casts and 10-20 anti fire pots.

im wearing full ah, god cape, mystic boots, mystic gloves, air staff and glory.. well the question is what should i wear in the shield-slot that gives magic bonus??

and i could need some help with what to do when i kill em and how to (i dont use chaos gaunlets)

Well im gonna kill iron/steel drags with fire bolts and i dont know what to have when i go there, o have around 700 casts and 10-20 anti fire pots.

im wearing full ah, god cape, mystic boots, mystic gloves, air staff and glory.. well the question is what should i wear in the shield-slot that gives magic bonus??

and i could need some help with what to do when i kill em and how to (i dont use chaos gaunlets)

wear anti fire shield, duh

VIX VIX VIX

wear anti fire shield, duh

Yeah just realized :D

Yeah, you defintly can't survive without anti shield. But i woulden't go there for 1k casts of fire bolts. Unless your magic is over 80.

Check my inv, the magic pots will boost me to around 80 mage =)

Mage pots only give +4 levels. Wont make much of a difference.

Probably worth getting more casts as well, hardly worth going there for 700.

Tyrrell9.gif

Yeah, you defintly can't survive without anti shield. But i woulden't go there for 1k casts of fire bolts. Unless your magic is over 80.

Spending cash on magic pots is a bit bad, isen't magic pots expensive?

Also, your gonna cast only 800 casts, that's way to little to spend magic pots on from my view.

EDIT: Alot people said ranging dragons are cheaper than mele, it's true. But ive made my skills and stats so good that ive made mele real efficient and proffitable for my concern :-k \' \'

Spending cash on magic pots is a bit bad, isen't magic pots expensive?

Also, your gonna cast only 800 casts, that's way to little to spend magic pots on from my view.

i don't know about mage pots but most pots are under 1k ea now

maybe super str pot + p pot + super restores are one of the only over 1k ea

VIX VIX VIX

You have waaaay to many anti fire potions compared to your casts. 9 Doses is good for one hour, and you only got enough casts for about 45-55 minutes. And tbh, chances are you won't kill that many either. So I hope you're feeling lucky.

For every hour you want to camp at metal dragons, 1300 casts with 9 doses I believe do the trick, should I remember correctly :P ( casts vary from around 1100-1300 an hour )

SOS_100x100.png

Help drive change Canada