The New (and UNimproved) Runescape

chemigurl13

Alright, people.

Most of us know that this new RS isn't very good. At all. Actually, I think it's pretty bad. No, make that VERY bad. These new updates are drving me up the wall, I can't stand them. The PKing, the trading... and I have my own specific reasons for them both.

Well... no. Not for PKing. I never really PKed... but my friends are mad, and they're venting on me.

But let me tell you... This new trading thing really stinks. I really, really don't like it at all. What if your giving your best friend food in the wild (wait, there is no wild), or you're giving them a birthday present, or something like that??? I like the fact that you can see how much something is worth, but let's stop there. I mean, let's grab a hold of the average RS player's mind and take it for a spin, shall we? We want our OWN prices, not the official runescape price. I don't think we should be told how much something costs, that's not how it works. Being able to see the value stops scamming already, if you're not dumb then you know to look to see if you're being scammed!

MOD EDIT: Rioting will not solve your problems. Tip it does not endorse any rioting of ANY sort. Please remember when you "riot" you are putting your account at risk of being muted or even banned. ~ Shaz

bye! love yas! *kiss kiss* cyas l8r! ÃÆââââ¬Å¾Ã¢ÃâÃÂ¥

Just to tell you, Riots never really do anything. It's usually a spam fest that ends with Moderators coming and muting people (even those who may have not talked).

Most changes come from posting in the RSOF or on other forums.

icecube7.jpeg

As a free player, I agree that this game has been destroyed. A month ago, I was totally ready to subscribe; now, I'm on the verge of quitting. The free game is simply no longer enjoyable, and after a little while Jagex will have found that their growth rate has slowed to a trickle. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong, but quite honestly I've had it. Three years of effort and fun come to a crashing halt.

Personally I actually feel the new additions to the game are better...

Sure on face value they appear bad, but if we took everything on face value we would think Paris Hilton is a really nice gal...

If you look deaper at how these really important update have effected how the game is played, I feel that the game will come out of a dry period really strong, with probably the best community in any major MMORPG.

It will be the only one where the cheating community can not operate, sadly yes for the pkers pking as they know it has gone, and yes there have been a few good people quit because of it... but if you look at the hugely immature people who believe that rioting and disrupting other peoples enjoyment of a game is a good way to try and get change (and yes I probably do mean you by this) then in the most cases the community can probably become stronger without them.

Every time I saw a picture of a riot where the most constructive comments people could make where:

"@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@" then frankly.... I wont miss them.

Yes there has been some victims in this war against the real world traders, and yes everybody has had to pay a price, but from where i am standing it's worth is when we lose:

Scammer, lurers, bots, money farmers, drop traders, beggars, hackers, price manipulators, and the most immature members of the Pking and staking communities....

We should be left with a game where everybody can be safe and happy without too much effort.

sig2webzx7.jpg