What if Summoning...

Sprout_teh_druid

...wasn't as you thought it would be?

Let's post the oddest and most horrible ways that JaGeX could botch up summoning....

For Example:

"Today we have released summoning! You'll also notice that all of your characters have been turned into random creatures! Now you can be summoned from wherever whenever your NPC master calls on you! Full details can be found in our new, shrunken Knowledge Base, as the only skill you have access to is a surprise skill! Yes, we are also releasing the 'Being Summoned' skill! Please read up on it in the Knowledge Base, as it is a massive skill that will mostly involve you looking out from inside of cages and being summoned every 5 minutes to do some detrimental task!

In other news, plank making is now free and we have revoked the December 10th updates. Of course, they don't matter now since you are now Andrew and Paul's pets!"

RBqi.gif

Can be looted to obtain a variable item and reobtain the imp jar. If you are insane, it can instead be exchanged for impling jars from Elnock Inquisitor.

This is more of a game then a discussion thread, but still a good idea.

What if... summoning would cost you money for everything you summon? "Would you like to summon an imp to shine your shoes? Alright then, 2k please."

I don't want to think about how much a grater demon would cost to summon :XD:

EDIT - Signature far exceeds our sig limits but since it's so colourful you can keep it.

Any kind of money sink. Ughh construction ticks me off sooooo much. They say they dont want money to matter but skills. Problem is that u cant skill without money for some of em.

ajk822.png

4031st person to 99 Thieving on 5/25/2008

If anyone plays NBA Live '08 online on the Wii please PM me. I'm up for anyone.