Aggressive monsters with small space - i need your help

Dire_Wolf

Alright guys, i love aggressive monsters. They are a good way of getting combat up fast, and i love places where it's only me and tons of aggressive monsters in a small space/room. Further more, i don't like paying attention to my hp much, as i usually read tip.it threads or watch a movie so aggressive monsters that drains my hp real fast is a no =; .

Heres those i have been at:

Magic axes at lvl 56 at wilderness - Reveants ruined that spot.

DT skeletons - It's good but they hit a bit to much and that requires more attention to your HP. Also, the monsters are often far from each other.

Giant spiders at security stronghold - Tried them, but often crowded with other players and i hate that.

Ghost and skeletons at security stronghold - They are good, but i have to go through alot gates to get them aggressive when they stop being. That's really annoying.

Bandits - not been there, but i have heard there are often alot players there . So, no thanks to that.

So is there a place i have missed, currently i am at ghost and skeletons at stronghold but i really hate the doors so i hope to find a new spot :D .

Help me out please, and make sure the spot you mention has these requests:

- Not crowded with other players

- Don't drain hp down fast

- Small room/space/cave

- Not annoying way to get them aggressive again

Click my rsn to find my stats, thank you ::'

I was expecting someone to post a suggestions, and not tell me about something else. Well i don't blame you, i didn't clearly point out that.

I have trained defense from 89-99 at axes, and at 98 Orc reveants appeared all the time. So when i say they appear, they appear. It doesn't help logging out or going away from the spot either, they will stay there for a good time. <.<

Orc video

Magic axes is top on my list \' , if i could be there i would. :XD:

Flesh Crawlers in The Stronghold of Security, I don't know how crowded they are in members.

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

Did you try the magic axes in tavelry dungeon?

They are not that type of aggressive i mean, they are aggressive only if your lower than them.

I am gonna try flesh crawlers out, doubt they are any diffrent from other monsters in stronghold though.

Did you try the magic axes in tavelry dungeon?

They are not that type of aggressive i mean, they are aggressive only if your lower than them.

I am gonna try flesh crawlers out, doubt they are any diffrent from other monsters in stronghold though.

flesh crawlers? theres too little of em to train on.zombies around that area where the crawlers are at is where i train.. also theres the experiments south of frenkensteins castle (inside an underground dungeon..look it up)my friend gets quick exp there..like went from 70 to 78 range in a week (dont know how long he plays though)

tipitmainsigjpg.jpg

you like pudding....me too

[hide=More Friend Codes coming soon -.- (some are now included cmon pm me