99 range with bone bolts

RSBDavid

I am currently 78 range. I have 3m to spend left after getting barrowing sups. I am thinking about 99 range with bone bolts. I need about 12m experience. If i average 5 damage a bolt i will need 600k bolts which is 2.4m. That is if i dont pick up. I will most likely train at ogres. To not lose any money, I would need to get a rannar or snap dragon seed every 5k boltls which is highly likely.

Should I do this?

If i do, I will do it 20k bolts at a time.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

They slowed down the speed of bone bolts dramatically, it is better to go with bronze knives now, or even iron since they have lowered in price quite a bit.

I fail to see the slowness of the bone bow now. It seems the same speed to me.

I would also suggest Fire Giants instead of ogres I made back twice as much as I spent on bolts with only using up 20-30k of the 100k I bought.

Apparently, my signature was to big.

Most people say that the Dorgeshuun c'bow has the same speed as a regular crossbow now.
Yes, it does. It went from 6 speed bars (Hunter c'bow) to 4 speed bars (Regular c'bow) in the knowledge base. Better find some other way to train <.<

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

Most people say that the Dorgeshuun c'bow has the same speed as a regular crossbow now.
Yes, it does. It went from 6 speed bars (Hunter c'bow) to 4 speed bars (Regular c'bow) in the knowledge base. Better find some other way to train <.<

Speaking of the hunter xbow... is it possible to buy ammo off the Grand Exchange?

If so, how much is it?

But back on topic, I think that you could get 99 with Bone bolts/bow

Realistically, there is no reason why you can't.

I would suggest orges compared to Fire Giants.

Ogres are...

• [*:3dw73bq7]Closer to a bank

[*:3dw73bq7]Drop decent loot more often than Fire Giants

[*:3dw73bq7](Unconfirmed) It's easier to find a empty world than at Fires

Happy ranging :D

~Blue

227161.png

My hawt blawggeh

Don't worry guys I freak out when I see a girl too. One time I went outside and there was a girl so I quickly ran inside because I was so excited!