Comments on my Bank and stats!

Currentbank.jpg

Comments Please!?

fightcavegear-1.jpg

Please neglect the inventory and my equipment screen, its a screen of my loadout for the fight caves.

Feel free to comment on my stats. But know this before. I'm not much of a quester or a "skiller" Obviously. I'm a combat junkie and retired staker. So Don't weigh to heavily on my low NON-combat stats please.

Due to the recent changes to our beloved game however, my "skills" will be on the rise alot more than ever before. And if you had scene my stats a month ago you'd already realize the thieving, farming, agility, as well as a few others increase.

Please Visit my Blog!

sig.jpg

- Experienced Monster Hunter - Forced Retirement Staker - Privite Chat is always ON -

1 Draconic Visage 26 Dragon Drops 1 GWD Drops 17 DK Drops 13 Coinshared Items

6/10, bank = stats? hell no! :cry:

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

My stats? My non combat stats are not anything special but considering the three new skills where released in my absence its not to bad. And I never had to make money off of my noncombat stats before. (God i miss the duel arena) lol

But oh well.

Please Visit my Blog!

sig.jpg

- Experienced Monster Hunter - Forced Retirement Staker - Privite Chat is always ON -

The bank is good and all, but your stats are bit, low for you level...7/10

10/10 for the bank and 7/10 for stats

Thank you, hopefully over the next 6 months or so I'll be getting 10/10 on both of them. Thats my overall goal lol.

Please Visit my Blog!

sig.jpg

Yeah np, and I've set quite a few goals now involving getting my total levels to at least 1500+ and all stats on the highscores.

For more check out my blog plz.

Please Visit my Blog!

sig.jpg

Your bank is very nice. Your stats are ok, as you have said a combat account over a skiller account.

Bank-10/10

Stats-7/10(only because combat stats are good)

Keep up the good work.

-Haseo

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]