Dharok profit

Taoyection

There's barely any ways, as to use it effectively, you need to be at low health. If you're at low health, you're in danger of dying, so you usually need to be praying. When you're praying for extended periods of time, you need prayer potions, and those are expensive.

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

Haven't tried it myself yet, but there is a guide in the AOW on Dharoking on Firegiants in the Smoke dungeon (I'm just waiting till i get em as a slayer task before giving it a go myself)

Dunno, but i reckon it may be profitable...certainly fun :-)

wont work, u need to use facemask :S

Haven't tried it myself yet, but there is a guide in the AOW on Dharoking on Firegiants in the Smoke dungeon (I'm just waiting till i get em as a slayer task before giving it a go myself)

No you don't, just go take a look at the guide.

Assassin1357.png

Oh yes it does. The best part about it is because the smoke lowers your hp to one, so you'll be constantly hitting amazing numbers. Dont attack Dust Devils, you'll die. It does require a bunch of p-pots though. You can gain some back from drops, but not all. Just pray melee constantly. The smoke will never completely kill you.

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

not right, as the dungeon will DAMAGE you, it wont KILL you. just pray against the fire giants and youre unbeatable.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

hmph you can be on 10hp and not need to pray, just be watchful, 10hp/80 is enough to hit very well. I actually used my dharok set to kill jellies in the slayer dungeon for a time. Although you are weak against their magic based melee, they dont hit high and you can kill them like 2-4 hits. I seem to get clues from them fairly often and you also get mith kites and rune full helms.

Generally however using dharoks to kill monsters and raising the money to fix it and make any reasonable profit is hard. I generally use dharoks for slayer tasks of normal monsters with no requirements.

Sorry to hijack your thread but i have a little question relating to barrows armour..

If one had the money, is using karils c bow a fast way to gain xp? I mean it's the fastest c bow( dorgshuun now nerfed a bit) and hits well.

cakesncats056-1.jpg

Dharoks isn't really good for money.. Unless you pk with it, but that's kinda not possible.. :roll:

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)