Canon question

agira

I readed this really interesting guide: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=417 ... sc&start=0

I have canon but very rare i use it, but they here talk then if i leave canon somewhere i will find it later ? it's sounds strange for me, i allways thinked then it disapear...

Like in guide is suggested when you first time come with canon, later whithout it because like he will find it again ?:) it is truth ? and i will find him after month if i logoff or what ? :)

Suggestion: You can use Anchor on Waterfiends - is cheap if to compare to GS & effective with crush attack & it hit like Whip.

Maitvanagis.gif

Visit my exp track

If you lose your cannon in any way (doesn't matter if it decays, you lag out of Runescape or you get killed) you can always go to the dwarf next to the white mountain (The F2P mountain with the orcale on it, just go through the falador mining area) who sells cannons and he will give you another one. It doesn't matter if you bought one from him or not he will give you another one if you lose yours.

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

Ok, that is clear for me then i can recover it at that mountain, but if you leave it setted up somewhere you loose it or if you back in some time you will find it ?

If you saw then guy in that guide writted then he just 1st time take canon with him and next time he back with inventory without canon just get with him some more canonballs...

If you lose your cannon in any way (doesn't matter if it decays, you lag out of Runescape or you get killed) you can always go to the dwarf next to the white mountain (The F2P mountain with the orcale on it, just go through the falador mining area) who sells cannons and he will give you another one. It doesn't matter if you bought one from him or not he will give you another one if you lose yours.

Suggestion: You can use Anchor on Waterfiends - is cheap if to compare to GS & effective with crush attack & it hit like Whip.

Maitvanagis.gif

Visit my exp track