Summoning Pure

blizace

I created a new account a while back when i heard of summoning in hopes of being able to make a summoning pure. Well i started making some cash to afford this unlikely idea, and now summoning has been released. I didn't think it would be really possible as they described summoning like prayer and you can't really make a prayer pure anymore, or at east not without another combat skill.

Well a few things rained on my parade....

1. No more wilderness (this kind of sucked)

2. The cost of summoning

3. The difficulty to train summoning

4. The strength of summoning (although I'm sure strength of familiars will become higher)

5. This may be the hardest obstacle, obtaining the charms with a level 3 to 10 combat character

6. Or perhaps the most crushing blow, summoning only being able to be used in multi combat zones. I think this is somewhat ridiculous if it is a skill that affects combat level. It should only affect combat level in multi combat zones as this is the case.

If anybody has any ideas on a summoning pure or an idea on how to combat any of these points, please share. Also, if this is the wrong forum, feel free to move it.

well they stated that some duels enable summoning, so it can be used in that particular single zone. I'm assuming thats why you would be concerned with the combat effect.

On another note... I'm sorry it didn't work out. Maybe you can try for the first untrimmed summon cape. I reckon it will be even more rare than the untrimmed slayer, that is if it is even possible.

best, nacht07

nacht07.png

nacht07.png

Hah, i wish. I haven't played in months and i thought this would make me love the game like I used to. Maybe if there was a high staking value, but since i probably can only muster up a few quest points, I'll be staking 6k. I guess duel tournaments could be fun, but what really low levels want to enter a duel tournament for a lot? The problem of making money is another problem, as the level 3 "pure" has about 20k on it that I made from air rune running when i was bored on F2P.

Any more suggestions would be much appreciated.

Here is the plan I have for you, you can see if you like it.

It will be long. But it's the one way I see so far. I'm writting toughts as soon as I get them.

First you need to be using your summons as your primary way to attack. To have your summon engage an enemy you will be attacking that enemy with the defend style to gain the least xp possible. Would be better if you first gained decent (around 40 for all 3) melee stats then started using only summons. Your summons will fight for you and make monsters drop charms which you can then use to level summoning. If you start with melee stats it will be easier but you will end up with a far bigger level. You WILL need a good defence stat either way as you need to be engaged in a fight most of the time and will need to live trough.

Quest cape obtained at combat level 83, march 07.

I dont imagine summoning pure, why ?

If summoned monsters kill something you don't get exp for it!

To train it you need a lot of charms and charms are untradable and you can get they only from monsters drops what mean then you need some combat skill to get charms, then you need combo with something like range or mage or melee - what mean then you then will be not pure!

Suggestion: You can use Anchor on Waterfiends - is cheap if to compare to GS & effective with crush attack & it hit like Whip.

Maitvanagis.gif

Visit my exp track

You can train summoning without charms but it is very very very expensive.

You just buy the pouches from the GE and then convert them into scrolls.

This will take a hell of a long time though, and will amount to billions as the XP for scroll making is miniscule.

Just train slayer and store the charms.

cat_sabbath.png

Trust the Gene Genie!

I dont imagine summoning pure, why ?

If summoned monsters kill something you don't get exp for it!

To train it you need a lot of charms and charms are untradable and you can get they only from monsters drops what mean then you need some combat skill to get charms, then you need combo with something like range or mage or melee - what mean then you then will be not pure!

No, you can have your summons fight for you to obtain the charms.

"Noob" is an insult. "Noob" is overused. Be polite. Try to say "noob" less than once a day.

Thank you.

Yes but way not so much effective i think.. whatever i suggest to combo it with slayer...

Suggestion: You can use Anchor on Waterfiends - is cheap if to compare to GS & effective with crush attack & it hit like Whip.

Maitvanagis.gif

Visit my exp track

Yes but way not so much effective i think.. whatever i suggest to combo it with slayer...

True. But it would be cool. Imagine a lvl 11 or 12 with 1 att, 1 str , 1 def and 99 summoning who attacks his enemies with pack yaks (lvl 109) !

"Noob" is an insult. "Noob" is overused. Be polite. Try to say "noob" less than once a day.

Thank you.

True. But it would be cool. Imagine a lvl 11 or 12 with 1 att, 1 str , 1 def and 99 summoning who attacks his enemies with pack yaks (lvl 109) !

Hehehe :) but do you can summon and have more then 1 creature at 1 time :) ?

Maitvanagis.gif

Visit my exp track