Jagex & Clans | An Opinon

ashozzy2

The only thing Ive felt stongly about where jagex realy wanted to make life tough for clans is a few of the bounty hunter settings.

The amount of worlds for it is a joke, nearly every fight gets accidently crashed, specialy by so called "honour" clans, no naming names they know who they are.

Entering it is silly aswell, theres no reason why everyone in a clan chat cant join in a single place, it would make life so muh easier.

My final rant about the BH is that theres no "teleblocking" spell that stops people from exiting, I think that would be pretty good- RWters would get decimated even more.

The rest Im not bothered about- obviously Id love the old wildy back, but its not happening so I like to look at what we do have.

I dont think you can call lootshare clan related either, it was more bought out for groups of friends not just clans.

• 4 months later...

Though this post is old, it holds some true points. You have to remember that Jagex holds a different view upon the real clan community (not RSB clans). Jagex would rather cater to the RSB clans than us because, first of all, there are more RSB clans than real clans &, second of all, we are the ones who flame Jagex with every update.

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

I totally agree with the number of worlds issue. I wouldn't mind if they made bounty hunter available on all worlds, with specific worlds dedicated to the event..

Omg it's Gith!

I don't really see how this is relevant anymore, seeing as it pertains to the multi combat/pkri facet of BH - we all know what happened to that. The points are legit but they are much more applicable to pking in general now, rather than to clans IMO.

I totally agree with the number of worlds issue. I wouldn't mind if they made bounty hunter available on all worlds, with specific worlds dedicated to the event..

Omg it's Gith!

I don't really see how this is relevant anymore, seeing as it pertains to the multi combat/pkri facet of BH - we all know what happened to that. The points are legit but they are much more applicable to pking in general now, rather than to clans IMO.

Omg it's Gith and Elit9!

I rarely see clans in BH anymore to be honest. I run through regularly just to see who will attack me for tanking practice. With the multi combat aspect of BH gone, really it is just for pking purposes.

I rarely see clans in BH anymore to be honest. I run through regularly just to see who will attack me for tanking practice. With the multi combat aspect of BH gone, really it is just for pking purposes.

You don't see many "Clans" but you see teams. With some teams warring and having the same rules as clans its sorta strange that they place themselves differently.

It's sorta like how green drags pking used to happen now, and many of those teams who excelled in that are the ones making an impact on BH.

You don't see many "Clans" but you see teams. With some teams warring and having the same rules as clans its sorta strange that they place themselves differently.

It's sorta like how green drags pking used to happen now, and many of those teams who excelled in that are the ones making an impact on BH.

Exactly, those are teams - there are far more informal teams than clans dedicated to BHing in its current form. There are warring teams, yes, but those are different - I can't think of any that both BH and war (or vica-versa), unless it's with a group of friends who happen to be in the team. You even said it's like green dragon teams - that is PKing, not clanning.

Oh and GJ with the tanking practice The Slayer15.

Exactly, those are teams - there are far more informal teams than clans dedicated to BHing in its current form. There are warring teams, yes, but those are different - I can't think of any that both BH and war (or vica-versa), unless it's with a group of friends who happen to be in the team. You even said it's like green dragon teams - that is PKing, not clanning.

Oh and GJ with the tanking practice The Slayer15.

There are a few BH teams that will war.

--Unlimited

--Team Brutality

2 of the biggest names in high crater BH. But i don't think they make a regular habbit of warring - which i think is what you were getting at?