Clan Discussion glitches - Waiting will be required

Dbzruler72

This thread is not a sticky because stickies aren't as noticeable than before, so it will remain a regular thread for now.

As everyone can see, the Clan Discussion boards are in quite a mess now. All clan activities will have to be put at a halt until we can restore former threads & stickies. As for the TWR, I have a backup on my computer, but is is from April--two months behind. The TWR lists are not in Google cache, or any other search engine cache for that matter, nor are they in the web archives. Once the boards are reordered & stickies revived, we will have to ask the community to cope with us while we renew the lists.

The Clan Improvement Council will also have to be put to somewhat of a halt, for the usergroup memberships are over two months out-of-date. If you were in the CIC or The Conclave before the backstabber screwed the forums, please PM Dbzruler72, das, or Peterpan538 for requests to be readded to the CIC, though you will not be added to the CIC until we can fix the sub-board.

Thanks for your patience while we spend time rebuilding the Clan Community. Tip.It for life, no matter what's thrown at us.

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

Have you tried Firefox cache?

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

The cache viewer is an add-on to Firefox, and can be found here:

Cache viewer

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

Oh the horror....everything is such a mess and I feel useless.
So do das & I :P

Wait it out. Let the admins clean up the mess so the rest of the community can get back on its feet.

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

We may have to restart the TWR. :|

P.S. We'll need all of the forum staff's help in cleaning out all of the cut-out threads in all of the boards. Specifically the clan boards.

j0xPu5R.png

We may have to restart the TWR. :|

P.S. We'll need all of the forum staff's help in cleaning out all of the cut-out threads in all of the boards. Specifically the clan boards.

If you make a list of them or write the links down in a separate topic, we can deal with them when we have the time. :) Thanks for pointing that out.

Laikrob,

TIp.It Moderator