Faerie Wonder

Chey

Oi! I got baptized at age ...7 I think so that was.... 6 years ago?? I suppose thats right. Sorry I havent been able to post very much.. Summer is always a busy time for me. Xewleer, Its nice to see your bright and shining face on this thread again! I missed all of your... constructive criticism... Maybe... Anywho, off to check out runescapes new graphics, considering I have been lazy and havent seen them yet ::'

~Chey

That reminds me too. Even though I retired, I still check out the updates

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They definitely sparked some interest in me :thumbsup: Anyways, I might be able to post more this week. By the way, Blue Jay, What did you think of my latest chapter parts? You never commented on them much so I am just a tad curious!

~ Chey

haha, Longer chapters, I could do that I suppose. Tsk tsk blue jay, Eww, It looks a tad rainy out, yall might be in luck, there just might be another chapter on its way!! Thankies for the feedback btw.

~ Chey

Egad! You're writing in... PRESENT TENSE!!! AHH!!!

So far it's really good.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

Oi, welcome to my thread llamster! I will work on longer chapter parts, do remember, that they arent actual chapters, just the parts, I figure once i finish a chapter i will c&p everything into a hide tab in the first post to make it more accessible. I had to get a haircut today ( yuck! ) so I didnt have a chance to write yet, Who knows whether I will have time later today or not. Anyways! Off to go clean my room ( again ).

~Chey

Egad! You're writing in... PRESENT TENSE!!! AHH!!!

So far it's really good.

I've written in the present tense before. It ain't too bad, just gotta remember that it's in the present. that's all.

Good luck with your chores! Embrace hard work! It's good for you!

pre2asoldierofthekingce8.png

I'll show you how terrifying a true Christian can be!

It's Xewleer: ZEW le ar, got it memorized?

Hermit of the Varrock Library and its proud guard.

Oi, welcome to my thread llamster! I will work on longer chapter parts, do remember, that they arent actual chapters, just the parts, I figure once i finish a chapter i will c&p everything into a hide tab in the first post to make it more accessible. I had to get a haircut today ( yuck! ) so I didnt have a chance to write yet, Who knows whether I will have time later today or not. Anyways! Off to go clean my room ( again ).

~Chey

I hate long hair, I'm like in the hair place like every 2 weeks.

Lol I got my room semi clean :thumbsup: Yay, I am all dried off now!!! I got stuck in a sudden rain storm with my friends Celina and Amanda, and we got drenched! It was so much fun! Off to go get 69 def if possible. I will probably write tomorrow! Plus, I like my hair long, I hate it short.

~ Chey

Lol I got my room semi clean :thumbsup: Yay, I am all dried off now!!! I got stuck in a sudden rain storm with my friends Celina and Amanda, and we got drenched! It was so much fun! Off to go get 69 def if possible. I will probably write tomorrow! Plus, I like my hair long, I hate it short.

~ Chey

Well, we are different then :lol:

Oh, and would you mind coming over to clean my room? It needs to be semi clean... I think I have an old pizza in there.

lol NO WAI!!!! I hate cleaning tbh. Im very hyper, Chocolate Fudge Poptarts and TWIZZLERS will do that too you! hehe hehe.. LOL anyways.. I had better go do something to make me less hyper .. Idk what yet! Lol anyways! More writing later!

~ Chey

lol NO WAI!!!! I hate cleaning tbh. Im very hyper, Chocolate Fudge Poptarts and TWIZZLERS will do that too you! hehe hehe.. LOL anyways.. I had better go do something to make me less hyper .. Idk what yet! Lol anyways! More writing later!

~ Chey

Gimme some!

~ Chey

Gimme some!

NO NO NO NO NO! Mines! hehe.. today isnt a better day to write.. I cant concentrate.. root beer and chocolate and and cookies will do that too ya! I should get some written tomorrow depending on what time I go swimming!

~ Chey

~ Chey

Gimme some!

NO NO NO NO NO! Mines! hehe.. today isnt a better day to write.. I cant concentrate.. root beer and chocolate and and cookies will do that too ya! I should get some written tomorrow depending on what time I go swimming!

~ Chey

Well, at least you don't have a funeral of your fav uncle to go to :(

Lady Chey! (is that SHAY (sh sound) or TCHAY (a sound from catch)?) Please hear our cries for more story!

I don't know why I call you 'lady' just sounds right, heh.

Lady Chey! (is that SHAY (sh sound) or TCHAY (a sound from catch)?) Please hear our cries for more story!

I don't know why I call you 'lady' just sounds right, heh.

It does sound better than anything else.

Ohmygawd.. its pronounced Shy btw :P I am so so sorry! My littlest sister who is 6 has had some medical issues lately so I have been very busy helping babysit my other siblings while my mom runs her back and forth from doctors visits, and getting up in the middle of the night to calm her down when she cries. I am writing RIGHT NOW so it shall be posted soon. Again I am very very sorry!

~ Lady Chey

Lady Chey! Hurrah!

Sorry to hear about your sister? I hope it is easily curable. Just be careful, medicine that is unnaturally made with unpronounceable ingredients sometimes kill more than the disease itself. My grandma died that way... and she could have survived too, if they hadn't thinned her blood so much. And yes, I have researched into it.

Lady Chey! Hurrah!

Sorry to hear about your sister? I hope it is easily curable. Just be careful, medicine that is unnaturally made with unpronounceable ingredients sometimes kill more than the disease itself. My grandma died that way... and she could have survived too, if they hadn't thinned her blood so much. And yes, I have researched into it.

And everyone knows, unprounceable ingrediants = bad.

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't forgotten about you guys! I am quite sorry that nothing has been posted for such a long amount of time. I have been a bit ill lately :P But I am well again now, and without any further ado, here is the last chapter part of chapter 1!

Chapter 1.5

I slowly sit up and wince at the dull throbbing in my head. It seems that most of the pain has resided seeing as I am able to move without feeling I might pass out. I stand up too fast and a sudden spell of dizziness almost knocks me off my feet. I lie back down and slowly slip into the comforting darkness of sleep. I dream of a time where my father would hug and kiss me goodnight, to a time when I would sit on his knee and beg for one last story.

I can still see his face clearly; even so, the image fades a little more every day. I dream back to a time when I would run around in the courtyard with the sun shining on my face, oh how I miss the sun, the warmth and comfort that I can only long for now. I try to remember a time when my mother would play with my father and myself, yet I cannot find one. My mother was a bit air headed to say the least. She liked to sit up in her tower, and be waited on hand and foot. She was a very beautiful woman just not very bright. How else could you explain how she was able to flee while leaving her only child behind?

I wake up suddenly and hear guards thumping down the hall. Perhaps I am about to get out of this accursed dungeon.

End Of Chapter 1

Yes, I know it is a bit short, but I plan on writing up the beginning of chapter two quite quickly!

~ Chey