Faerie Wonder

Chey

Psh I like school you nub!! I have more time during the week to write after school starts. Plus hun.. im still a middle schooler = less work! So haha :P I still luvz you tho!

~ Lady Chey

Lol, Stupid Easy Middle School.

Nothing good other than straight As have come from it :P

I don't know about you, but I'm still keeping up the straight-A streak in High school. 88 average FTW 8-)

And this is in a "more challenging" programme, for the record.

[/Gloat]

Yea, but I have had 5 days of school so far... HA!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoah Whoah Whoah.. For your guys information I am taking all advanced classes as well as advanced spanish so dont call middle school easy :P Anyways I slipped up :( I forgot to write.. I got slammed with 5 algebra assignments on my first day of school.. *goes to write* More by tomorrow!! PROMISE!!

~Chey

Whoah Whoah Whoah.. For your guys information I am taking all advanced classes as well as advanced spanish so dont call middle school easy :P Anyways I slipped up :( I forgot to write.. I got slammed with 5 algebra assignments on my first day of school.. *goes to write* More by tomorrow!! PROMISE!!

~Chey

Uhh, 5 Algebra Assignments????? Holy Blarg! That is a lot of Blarging work on your first day back.

Lol yerrr.. I know.. They arent due for a week or two but still. Teachers irritate me. Anyways... here is the long awaited chapter 2.1!

Chapter 2.1

I lie back down and wait for the thundering footsteps to reach me. I know if I stand up they will be more likely to see the outline of the sword I have hidden under my clothing, either way they are likely to find it eventually, the question is, will they be able to take it. The footsteps continue to get closer and my heart flutters just a little bit. Millions of questions fly through my head. Are they coming down to kill me? What are they going to do? Am I going to live to see my father again? I have to push all of these thoughts out of my head and get into a calmer state of mind. I quickly stand up and draw my sword as the footsteps head towards my cell. I forget about trying to hide the fact that I have my sword back and prepare to fight my way out.

As the cell door creaks open, I am surprised to see a young man accompanied by a few burly guards. He surprises me yet again by laughing at me posed with my sword few inches from his throat. He motions for me to follow him and laughs yet again when I refuse. Come with me Iliana. I promise you wont be harmed by me or my guards. He mumbled something other that I could not make out. I quietly sized this man up and decided to follow him. He seemed to have a certain dignity to him and I doubted that he would go back on his word.

~ Lady Cheyenne ( btw! More will be written tomorrow as far as I know )

NOT LIE!! Lol I started writing it last night and I have a light workload today so the likelyhood that there will be more posted is pretty good. Anywho.. I promise to make this next chapter part longer too! I do seem to like leaving you guys hanging though :P That would be why they tend to be a little shorter!

~ Lady Cheyenne

TOLD YOU!

Chapter 2.2

I feel slightly confident as I walk behind this stranger to my surprise. I have just placed trust in this young man that would take years for others to gain. I wonder to myself why I chose to believe him. Could it be his personality, which makes you want to tell him all of your secrets right after meeting him? Was it the sparkling adventurous look in his eyes when he saw the sword pointed towards him? What I did not know at the time was how important this young one would be.

We walk down many twisting corridors until we reach a very large chamber. This young stranger dismisses his guards and turns to me, Before you trust me, I want you to know who I am. I am Promicus son. I did a quick double take and quickly drew my sword and held it against his throat. The thought to kill him right then and there ran through my mind but I had to let him explain what was going on to me and killing him wouldnt bring justice.

I slowly sheathed my sword as he took a breath and began to speak.

~ Lady Cheyenne

Shush.. I dont feel so great right now tbh. I think it might be the weathers :P We are getting hit with a nasty storm right now :P Anywho be happy bluejay :P I could have not posted at all :o But I wouldnt do that! I like writing the story as much as you like reading it!

~ Lady Cheyenne

Shush.. I dont feel so great right now tbh. I think it might be the weathers :P We are getting hit with a nasty storm right now :P Anywho be happy bluejay :P I could have not posted at all :o But I wouldnt do that! I like writing the story as much as you like reading it!

~ Lady Cheyenne

Now, if you did that (Not writing) I would eat more popcorn

Psh... Lol I will try to write some more today or tomorrow. Depends on how I fee! Anyways lots of love to ya bluejay.... you make me laugh even when im blowing my nose every 2 minutes.

~ Lady Chey

Psh... Lol I will try to write some more today or tomorrow. Depends on how I fee! Anyways lots of love to ya bluejay.... you make me laugh even when im blowing my nose every 2 minutes.

~ Lady Chey

:mrgreen: Get well soon lol

Lol :P I feels much much better today. A little sleepy but much better. Hopefully I will get another ( maybe longer ) chapter part done... maybe.... Anyways.. off to log in to rs... need to testy out my new range gear!

~ Cheyenne

Lol :P I feels much much better today. A little sleepy but much better. Hopefully I will get another ( maybe longer ) chapter part done... maybe.... Anyways.. off to log in to rs... need to testy out my new range gear!

~ Cheyenne

No, you have to give me the other half of that cookie. :shame:

Okay so maybe ive had a bit of writers block -.- Anyways.. I figured some stuff out and the next chapter part should be posted today or tomorrow.. You know you love me bluejay ;P and you love my silly old cow friend too! Btw cownub :P Thanks for posting wuvvy..

~ Lady Cheyenne

Okay so maybe ive had a bit of writers block -.- Anyways.. I figured some stuff out and the next chapter part should be posted today or tomorrow.. You know you love me bluejay ;P and you love my silly old cow friend too! Btw cownub :P Thanks for posting wuvvy..

~ Lady Cheyenne

Lol cownub... I think my Roflplane is flying overheard now...

~ Lady Cheyenne

Lol cownub... I think my Roflplane is flying overheard now...

It's called a RoflCOPTER!

Not a Roflplane :shame:

Epicapple.png

Epicapple.png

I was going to just leave this thread float in its little happy land of unsubtle pickups and prancing unicorns, but I am just fed up with it.

I don't give a crap that you are oh so busy with your omigodsofrikkinmuch algebra homework. This is not a blog. If you want to post a story, post a damn story. This topic is five pages long and maybe eight posts worth of actual meager writing. Stop giving us daily updates about your amazing, intellectually and socially awesome life and get on with it. And I don't want to hear about Bluejay's armada of idiotic chatspeak planes either.

Before I say anything regarding the actual merit of the story, show me that you really are in advanced classes and fix the use of the word "instilled."

p2gq.jpg

Slight grammatical error is fixed. And I apologize if I irritated anyone with my hyper descriptions between posts. It just happens to be my personality. I would also like to point out that I am only 13 so you cannot expect me to write at the same difficulty level as an adult. Again, sorry if anyone was irritated with my supposedly incessant chatter.

~ Cheyenne