Bank Search Option

Sab128

I find that it takes me ages to find certain things, in my large, fairly disorganized bank. So how about introducing a search feature at the top, it would work like Ctrl + F, just search down the bank for the items containing that word, and highlight them.

So, what do you think?

Sorry if this has been suggested before, never seen it posted.

Sab.

you have 3 ways fo sorting out this problem:

1: get f2p

2: sort out your bank

3: stay strugling findnig things you lazzy bugga

ps by any chance do you use AOL to play on rs ?

Yes, one's bank could always be kept cleaner, but this is a computer game, not a closet :) I agree that there should be a search option, or maybe an alphabetical listing of what's in there.

lpinkus

Guest r3dh3adkid

i was thinking the same thing not long ago

i went into my bank looking for a spade (for some quest i forget) and i could find one i looked over my bank at least 10 times then i was like heh well i guess i dont have one so i went and got two to make sure i had an extra and then i go to put the other one in my bank and there it was -.- the one i had to start with i was so mad

i think the button should be underneath the Close button in the corner of your bank window with just the word Search and then a window pops up and you type in the name of the item you want and then you can choose from 2 options under the blank "Match whole word only" or "Match case" (taken directly from Ctrl + F)

Or they could have the option to manually set places for all items. Meaning wether or not the item was in your bank, there would be a space for it, so then u could organize it neatly, it would get messed up right away...soon you even naturally memorize the locations of things, and the problem would be fixed

ShadowSam19.png

• 3 weeks later...