Some good luck and a BoB

Well, I decided to start going to bandos mass's and get my lsp up (as you can see in the pic) and just hope for a drop, and well after 3 guys kept getting all the drops, this happened.

55555555555555555555.png

So I decided to show my BoB, not close to one of the best but it keeps me happy, my goal atm is a Armadyl GS.

BoB.png

Rate/Hate/Tate/Bate/Master/Chate/Date/MANIPULATE

| Dragon drops: 5 | GWD drops: 8 | DK drops: 4 | Obby drops: 2 |

YOU ARE TEH SEXY BEAST PM ALL BEASTS!@?!?@?!?#!?@#?!?#@!?@43?!2$?#?!?@#$?!

<3:

About lsp: lsp = Loot share points and what they do is make your chance of getting the drops higher and they increase when you see the "Your chance of recieving loot has improved" after you get a kill.

<3:

About lsp: lsp = Loot share points and what they do is make your chance of getting the drops higher and they increase when you see the "Your chance of recieving loot has improved" after you get a kill.

Does it affect your chance of receiving a good drop?

oie_080707215636np9.png

<3:

Does it affect your chance of receiving a good drop?

No. All it does is make the non cs drops come to you. It won't increase your chances of getting a hilt or anything.

magicfalcon9.png

Dragon Drops: 4 Skirts, 4 Meds (PKed one) , 2 Legs, 1 Chain (Dust Devils), 1 Lump, 1 Shard

Armadyl Drops (219.78m): 13 Chestplates, 13 Skirts, 7 Helms, 8 Hilts

Bandos Drops (10.58m): 2 Chestplates, 1 Tasset, 2 Hilts, 2 Boots

Zamorak Drops (157k): 2 Steam Battlestaves

All it does is make the non cs drops come to you.

And we were not using cs ;). I know someone will flame me for saying that but tbh, your the one who wasn't smart enough to think about what you posted before you posted it :\.

And we were not using cs ;). I know someone will flame me for saying that but tbh, your the one who wasn't smart enough to think about what you posted before you posted it :\.

Actually, you're the not smart one here. CS Drops = expensive ones. Non-CS drops are what don't get split, which are still received with LS. Essentially, he's saying your efforts are worthless if you're trying to get better drops.

Know what the hell you're talking about next time.

Hevendor_Guy.png

rsdeadzm5.png

There's cake through here, apparently.

Actually, you're the not smart one here. CS Drops = expensive ones. Non-CS drops are what don't get split, which are still received with LS. Essentially, he's saying your efforts are worthless if you're trying to get better drops.

Uh...yeah. CS drops are ONLY the drops that get split and everything else is a lootshare drop.

magicfalcon9.png

Dragon Drops: 4 Skirts, 4 Meds (PKed one) , 2 Legs, 1 Chain (Dust Devils), 1 Lump, 1 Shard

I am the not smart one? Say things outloud before you type them as that was just idiotic. I know what cs drops are, they are shared drops using Coin Share. He said CS not me, and by saying that he show'd that he did not know what he was talking about, and or that he did not think before he posted which I said. You say my efforts were worthless yet I sit here 15m richer. You are a moron.

How does the LootShare system ensure 'fairness'?

When an item is dropped, its value is calculated using the Grand Exchange. Each player is given a 'virtual' share of that value in LootShare points. The system then chooses a player to receive the drop. The system looks at the points for all players in the group and whoever has the most LootShare points stands the greatest chance of getting the drop.

The person who gets the drop then 'pays' for the drop in those same points, thus reducing the chance that player will get the next drop. So, if someone else in your group gets a valuable drop, your LootShare points and chances for the next drop increase a lot. If they get a less valuable drop, your points increase by less.

These points are stored from game session to session, but they will tend towards zero by a percentage every day.

Does the ring of wealth work with LootShare?

No, the ring of wealth does not improve your chances of getting a good drop while you are LootSharing. The ring only works when you are fighting by yourself.

CoinShare

If you'd prefer to have item drops converted to coins and distributed equally across your clans, you can use CoinShare. To activate CoinShare, the clan chat channel owner will need to open their Clan Chat Setup interface and click on the CoinShare icon (shown to the right).

When CoinShare is running, LootSharing will remain the same for low-value items; items will be allocated to members of the clan channel according to how 'lucky' they have been with previous LootSharing monster drops. For high-value items, however, there will be a definite difference: the item will be converted into cash and shared equally amongst all of those who are eligible to receive a share. The coins will be dropped on the floor like any other drop.

The total number of coins is based on the item's lowest value on the Grand Exchange. The item will also be added to the Grand Exchange at its mid-range price. Any items sold on the Grand Exchange from CoinSharing will have no effect on that item's market value.

Thus, LootShare has no effect on whether or not you get a good drop or a bad drop, it just ensures that you will have the greater chance of getting whatever drop it is, which was my point this whole time.

magicfalcon9.png

How does the LootShare system ensure 'fairness'?

When an item is dropped, its value is calculated using the Grand Exchange. Each player is given a 'virtual' share of that value in LootShare points. The system then chooses a player to receive the drop. The system looks at the points for all players in the group and whoever has the most LootShare points stands the greatest chance of getting the drop.

The person who gets the drop then 'pays' for the drop in those same points, thus reducing the chance that player will get the next drop. So, if someone else in your group gets a valuable drop, your LootShare points and chances for the next drop increase a lot. If they get a less valuable drop, your points increase by less.

These points are stored from game session to session, but they will tend towards zero by a percentage every day.

Does the ring of wealth work with LootShare?

No, the ring of wealth does not improve your chances of getting a good drop while you are LootSharing. The ring only works when you are fighting by yourself.

CoinShare

If you'd prefer to have item drops converted to coins and distributed equally across your clans, you can use CoinShare. To activate CoinShare, the clan chat channel owner will need to open their Clan Chat Setup interface and click on the CoinShare icon (shown to the right).

When CoinShare is running, LootSharing will remain the same for low-value items; items will be allocated to members of the clan channel according to how 'lucky' they have been with previous LootSharing monster drops. For high-value items, however, there will be a definite difference: the item will be converted into cash and shared equally amongst all of those who are eligible to receive a share. The coins will be dropped on the floor like any other drop.

The total number of coins is based on the item's lowest value on the Grand Exchange. The item will also be added to the Grand Exchange at its mid-range price. Any items sold on the Grand Exchange from CoinSharing will have no effect on that item's market value.

Thus, LootShare has no effect on whether or not you get a good drop or a bad drop, it just ensures that you will have the greater chance of getting whatever drop it is, which was my point this whole time.

Oh my god, you wrote, No. All it does is make the non cs drops come to you. It won't increase your chances of getting a hilt or anything., You said all the lsp does it make the non cs drops come to you, and yet you just now said it insures you getting whatever drop (Including big drops) the monster drops, so you just said two different things? My god...