Specific questions after taking a long break from RS.

Lowgravity

Hi guys sorry I bet you get loads of these but I have been off RS for a long time and was wondering if anyone could help me out (i'm trying to search but i'm having internet issues so instead of waiting 5 minutes for each page to load I figure this is a faster way).

i'm level 94 with pretty much 50-70 in every skill that hasn't been released recently and I was wondering. . .

(i'm on members)

1. What quests I should go and do that have good rewards.

2. best fishing/cooking exp for level 68/72.

3. reliable way to make about 10m (doesn't have to be a fast thing, I have alot of patience).

4. new fun updates I should try out.

5. since the wilderness is very different now, is the wilderness area under Edgeville now safe from other players? (used to be a favourite spot of mine :thumbsup: )

Thanks alot in advance \' .

Lowgravity, I want to be just like you. But...I never will be as 1337 as you. :(

Alright well I apologize, I can't answer all your questions, but I'll answer a few:

1. Well start with any quests that open areas you don't have, or skills (Such as Underground Pass for elf area, or Wolf Whistle for summoning)

2. Monkfish, definitely. It requires Swan Song quest, but its fairly easy and monks give better xp than sharks and you catch them faster.

3. Runecrafting. Runecrafting is always a great way to make money, using the abyss and pouches. With summoning, you can even get some familiars that will carry essence for you.

4. Sorry, I'm not much on minigames and such, I just try to get xp ;)

5. Safe from players, and I believe safe from revenants as well...correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think there are revenants in the dungeon.

wontrimmed.jpg

bunker_boy.png

Rocking out has good xp rewards

Fly fishing in shilo is fastest fishing and for cooking and fishing i would probably do monkfish.

3. reliable way to make about 10m (doesn't have to be a fast thing, I have alot of patience).

Runecrafting, godwars (not sure if u have the stats), and avansies

Try out fist of guthix, some like it some dont

5. since the wilderness is very different now, is the wilderness area under Edgeville now safe from other players?

Yes, but i think there are still revenents down there.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

5. Yeah there is... stupid revs attacked me when i was doing slayer task down at black demons

Yuck. Then I guess you'd still have to watch out. Revs are worse than players, imo.

wontrimmed.jpg

bunker_boy.png

Do them all! Best ones recently were Legacy of Seergaze, Rocking Out and Smoking Kills.

Fly Fishing at Shilo with an Ibis/Granite Lobster. Cook raw lobsters with guantlets. May lose a bit of cash here but not much at low levels.

Nature crafting.

Summoning if you've not already.

5. since the wilderness is very different now, is the wilderness area under Edgeville now safe from other players? (used to be a favourite spot of mine :thumbsup: )

Yes but there are ghosts called Revenants who roam around. More dangerous than PK'rs in some ways.

cat_sabbath.png

Trust the Gene Genie!