Help decorate my room!

LivingLitch

So up untill 2 years ago my room wa just where I slept. Since then I moved my computer in here so now its where I spend alot of my time and where my friends come to chill. Recently we repainted the walls grey (scratched on of the walls where my computer chair used to be) and put grey carpet in.

Well just this weekend I re arranged my room exactly how you see it in the pictures and I want to decorate it a little more but I dont know what to add. Im thinking gnomes and/or weapons.

Click the images to enlarge them.

room111fj.th.jpg room85uw.th.jpg room65wy.th.jpg room98xc.th.jpg room105de.th.jpg room75dk.th.jpg room62tx.th.jpg room45ln.th.jpg room33im.th.jpg room26ns.th.jpg room12fz.th.jpg

So thats how my room looks currently. Yes, the bed is part way into the closet so I have a little extra room. My computer is behind the moniter on the floor. Those gnomes in a line arnt allways there. Just lined them up like that so you could see what I have laying around to put some where.

Any ideas?

Started playing in late 01

Rune smither as of June 24th 2006

First 99 skill in 2010

I think Ill die before I max the other skills at this rate.

Can't go wrong with a bigger TV :P

Over that that, I wouldn't change anything :-?

Maybe some blinds or something on the window.

Get some large stencils, and spraypaint through them onto the walls! I think red would be a good colour :D You could make it have a kinda.. chinesey theme? and then put your swords and things over the top.

For it is the greyness of dusk that reigns.

The time when the living and the dead exist as one.

You say your tower is on the floor... If it is on carpet you could have some problems with static electricity...

...Why? It's not moving, and its a conductor - how would it generate static? Try rubbing a nail on some cloth...it won't do anything.

You say your tower is on the floor... If it is on carpet you could have some problems with static electricity...

...Why? It's not moving, and its a conductor - how would it generate static? Try rubbing a nail on some cloth...it won't do anything.

Theres no problem with static. Its been on the floor since rs2 came out at least.

No to the stencil Idea, not my thing.

TV - dont have the money and my TV is big enough for how often I use it. We have a 60 inch TV in the family room thats rarely used. Im sure I could take that into my room if I had the room

Started playing in late 01

Rune smither as of June 24th 2006

First 99 skill in 2010

I think Ill die before I max the other skills at this rate.

I superglued a cardboard box to my wall. I just tell everybody its for storage. Quite a conversation piece, you should try it.

This is the way the world ends. Look at this [bleep]ing shit we're in man. Not with a bang, but with a whimper. And with a whimper, I'm splitting, Jack.

Logic really is overratted.

I redecorated about 6 months ago, then promptly covered the walls with posters and pictures. I have an 'Official Wall of Random', where random stuff goes. A wall full of pictures of my friends all smashed out of their heads. And the wall of 'Inspiration', is now covered with notes for revision, so I don't get much inspiriation anymore. Maybe I did that wrong. My other wall of full of shelves for the *massive* collection of books that I've had since i was a kid. So what if I used to collect Animorphs and Goosebumps?

In short: It doesn't matter what the walls look like, just hide them with pictures.

P.S. I think my walls are a light orange type of colour, but I'm not sure.

Goals to get my skills back up to a barely respectable level on the high scores:

mayjest.png

Currently going for Bone to Peaches spell. It's amazing how boring doing the same repetitive task is! Stupid MTA