Call of Duty: World at War

Arch_Tyrant

Shooting people while they're moving is one of the things I would say makes a "real" sniper. If you can only get kills while people are standing still then you suck.

Thought we were talking about real life.

But that is hard on the Wii cause the lag can vary from little to HUGE.

I saw no indication we were talking about real life.

Oh I'm sorry if someone says 'real sniper' that gives someone the idea of "real life sniper"

I dont need a siggy no moar.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyway,

and another bonus with the M1 Garand is that with Bandolier, you can get 120 ammo (128 if you include the already loaded clip), compared to 40 for all other BA rifles with Sniper scopes.

I'm gonna try it out when I get the scope. I remember doing it once when I only *just* started sniping and it didnt go well.

You don't need bandolier on the M1 Garand unless you plan on not dying the entire match, which is very unlikely.

And I find that the M1 Garand is a much easier gun to kill running targets. The fact that you can shoot multiple times without any interruption like bolt actions, makes it the best "sniper" rifle to hit/kill moving targets. I also seem to know how much ahead to fire at the running person with the M1 than a bolt action.

You don't need bandolier on the M1 Garand unless you plan on not dying the entire match, which is very unlikely.

And I find that the M1 Garand is a much easier gun to kill running targets. The fact that you can shoot multiple times without any interruption like bolt actions, makes it the best "sniper" rifle to hit/kill moving targets. I also seem to know how much ahead to fire at the running person with the M1 than a bolt action.

I find that I have to aim low if I don't expect a 1HK, if I use it in core I aim for the upper stomach area in case they are juggernoobs.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

With a garand or what Mage?

True sniping is ftw

Garand, if I used a BA rifle I would aim for the chest unless I have a clear shot at the head. (They have to pop up sometime to shoot their stupid SMG. ;))

MM I'm gonna play Hardcore, and unlock the Garand before I comment any further.

If it doesnt kill in 1 hit on non-juggernoobs at the chest area (LOLWTF EVERY RIFLE SHOULD) then I'm going back to Mosin.

MM I'm gonna play Hardcore, and unlock the Garand before I comment any further.

If it doesnt kill in 1 hit on non-juggernoobs at the chest area (LOLWTF EVERY RIFLE SHOULD) then I'm going back to Mosin.

:-s Never been called MM before, I prefer Mage, or fraggie if you know me on any other site I visit.

We can test the M1 Garand now if you want, just give me your Friend Code. Mine is: 451164041782.

Alright then :D

Btw I'm SMGing more than sniping now since I want all weapon addons (including ariska EWW) and SMG/MG are the easier ones to get.

will edit with friendcode.

KABLAM.

Added

4468-6688-8534

It kills from the Chest Up with stopping power, by the way, how'd you get into that building I was in?

Everytime i was goiing into the glitch house i was going to show you but you kept killing me, maybe if you follow me i'll show you :lol:

Stopping power = massive fail. I cant snipe without camo D:

Cool house eh?

I wanna get in that one you're in atm with the satchel thing...

That bit I got into, I just tried satchel jumping, I didn;t know it was there :o

That was the house I said someone was on the roof of and inside it shooting out walls -.- lol

come with me on cliffside :D

I guess we both know how to glitch pretty well hah. You have a 1.72 or so KDR, do you glitch or not? :| Knowledge + good KDR = sus.

I only glitch when im bored and usually I get killed anyway rofl.

I guess we're done? Not gonna .. play a few games together p0wn some noobs with PPSh even though I suck with it? :|

I glitch Makin and Upheaval, that's it. And on Upheaval I only go behind that burning door to set betties.

Glitching on Makin is the 2nd saddest thing you can do if you do it for real...

Oh I can? ;o

I dont hardcore much hope you dont care :XD:

I was searching for elevation glitches on Dome other than the 1...

Try bayonet jumping. It's been removed from the proper versions but if its not been patched you might still be able to do it.

Explain, sounds [developmentally delayed]ed.

Ben that jova guy is a massive [bleep]er! He had like 4 or 5 sets of dogs in a game, that sucks [wagon], not to mention you didnt die the whole 1:30 that was good.

Im suicidal when noobs get dogs though

>.>

I had to leave, I had to walk my dog, going back online now.

Pro, alright.

I hope you dont know this one..