Call of Duty: World at War

Arch_Tyrant

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Treyarch's making it. Instant fail.

Ditto.

Wow, I never knew you could instantly judge a game before its even out yet :D Kudos to you! [/sarcasm]

I read an article in GamesTM magazine and it looks freaking awesome

what about online play? is it still going to have perks?

From the remains of Russia and the ruins of Berlin, to the beach and jungles of the deadly Pacific Theater, the volatile action takes on added depth as players employ new features that previously were only available in multiplayer, including perks, rankings and online stats in up to four-player cooperative gameplay, and take advantage of the new infantry and vehicle-based weapons, like the potent flamethrower, that will set the battlefield ablaze.

Read before posting...

starscapeyp6.jpg

Deviant Art Account

2 Signatures | 6 Photographs | 1 Other

I didn't realise Treyarch were making it until i saw this thread so i decided to "research" them and this kind of says all about them really:

Die by the Sword (1998)

Die by the Sword: Limb from Limb (1998) (Expansion Pack)

Triple Play 2000 (1999)

Draconus: Cult of the Wyrm (2000)

Max Steel (2000)

Triple Play 2001 (2000)

NHL 2K2 (2001)

Triple Play Baseball (2001)

Kelly Slater's Pro Surfer (2002)

Minority Report: Everybody Runs (2002)

Spider-Man (2002)

NHL 2K3 (2002)

Spider-Man 2 (2004)

Call of Duty: United Offensive(2004)

Call of Duty 2: Big Red One (2005)

Ultimate Spider-Man (2005)

Call of Duty 3 (2006)

Spider-Man 3 (2007)

Oh dear.

And why aren't IW making it, i would have thought after the sucsess COD4 they would have continued the series?

keen.png

Ill be wiating for COD6, ill still play COD5 but infinity ward have always made the big advancements in terms of gameplay and suspense, the idea of it being more of a war horror with a guy having his eye burned by a cigarette is to OTT for me

tifsdac6mc.gif

do you guys think that more eople will be playing Modern Warfare still when this comes out?

Yes. they confirmed it in an interview .. Will find source later.

And to most posters ... Use some god damn sense before posting ... This has been in the works over one year unlike 3. -.-

do you guys think that more eople will be playing Modern Warfare still when this comes out?

And to most posters ... Use some god damn sense before posting ... This has been in the works over one year unlike 3. -.-

Or, maybe thats what they want us to think :o

Isn't one year a really small amount of time to create an entire game? Especially a game following Modern Warfare.

Oh God... another Treyarch game? we're screwed. Seriously, I think IW should just take over the entire CoD franchise.

Meh, I might get the game anyway if reviews seem ok. will there be an online play for the Wii? I hope Nintendo doesn't screw up that wifi too like they did Brawl.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Isn't one year a really small amount of time to create an entire game? Especially a game following Modern Warfare.

No its around the same time as modern warfare took .. They confirmed it took over a year .. Still trying to refind this bloody interview theres so many ...

No its around the same time as modern warfare took .. They confirmed it took over a year .. Still trying to refind this bloody interview theres so many ...

Thank god... but, how do you know... POST THE FREAKING LINK!

By the way incase you didnt know Treyarch are working with IW to make this game. Source GamesTM Magazine, if you want a quote/picture for proof I'll be happy to provide.

Also CoD5 will be using the exact same engine that CoD4 used, so it's Basically CoD4 but in WW2 and Different weapons/settings etc..

starscapeyp6.jpg

Deviant Art Account

2 Signatures | 6 Photographs | 1 Other

By the way incase you didnt know Treyarch are working with IW to make this game. Source GamesTM Magazine, if you want a quote/picture for proof I'll be happy to provide.

Also CoD5 will be using the exact same engine that CoD4 used, so it's Basically CoD4 but in WW2 and Different weapons/settings etc..

Limp, you LIAR!

Limp, you LIAR!

Good show. Maybe IW can beat some quality into these fools at Treyarch.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Limp, you LIAR!

Good show. Maybe IW can beat some quality into these fools at Treyarch.

I've got a bat, and I'm willing to give it to the IW guys :mrgreen:

Yawn, another WW2 game? I'm getting pretty tired of "fighting the good fight" over and over.

What are you, a Nazi? That's no way for a self-respecting person to talk about the most important war in Earth's history! Unless you're getting paid to say otherwise. Watch your back, soldier boy, unless you want it ripped off and fed to the dogs. Don't bother trying to run away from this kerfuffle you've kicked up, either. My pistol's aimed straight at that treacherous son-of-a-[bleep] head, and I don't hesitate to shoot.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men