Call of Duty: World at War

Arch_Tyrant

snipers can climb trees :D

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now, can we all just get this thread back on topic. I'm sure nobody is particularly interested in reading pages of flames and fail pics.

If everyone here wants to discuss who is the bigger failure then you guys can take it elsewhere. :shame:

No one wants to hear it so let's get this thread back on topic shall we?

2czeqeh.jpg

Now, can we all just get this thread back on topic. I'm sure nobody is particularly interested in reading pages of flames and fail pics.

If everyone here wants to discuss who is the bigger failure then you guys can take it elsewhere. :shame:

Ok, we'll be good.

Ok, we'll be good.

Why thank you ::'

2czeqeh.jpg

Even if the game fails it will be good to see what perks and attachements Treyarch come up with. Im not a WW2 buff, so I'm not sure what things they had back then. Pretty sure they didnt have ACOGS, RDS or Nade launchers.

I was thinking it would be cool if there was a bayonet or something? it could be like the knife but have better "range".

mgssteelwarol7.png

Even if the game fails it will be good to see what perks and attachements Treyarch come up with. Im not a WW2 buff, so I'm not sure what things they had back then. Pretty sure they didnt have ACOGS, RDS or Nade launchers.

I was thinking it would be cool if there was a bayonet or something? it could be like the knife but have better "range".

They also didn't have Flashbangs, and half the weapons... They did although have most of the snipers (except the .50 Cal), and they only assault rifles I'd look foreward to are the MP-40 and Thompson.

-.- Hardcore games will always have that flamethrower guy just like we have the RPG guy now. I can see it now.

Its probably going to be a weapon to take out those tree snipers. Imagine your sitting in a tree then all of a sudden it bursts into flames. :lol:

-.- Hardcore games will always have that flamethrower guy just like we have the RPG guy now. I can see it now.

Its probably going to be a weapon to take out those tree snipers. Imagine your sitting in a tree then all of a sudden it bursts into flames. :lol:

Or someone cuts it down with a gun, Crysis style.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Or knifes it down Bad Company style.
mgssteelwarol7.png

Or knifes it down Bad Company style.

Or asks you relatively politely to stop shooting my allies and if you wouldn't mind to silence thier gun, it's hurting my ears, both in a way where you can't refuse; old-age pensioner style.

megakillersigbyhawkxsrh0.png

Quit Runescape 30th May 2006.

Thanks to Hawkxs for my signature :)

Or asks you relatively politely to stop shooting my allies and if you wouldn't mind to silence thier gun, it's hurting my ears, both in a way where you can't refuse; old-age pensioner style.

But then, what kind of War game would that be?

One for the Wii?

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

One for the Wii?

OMG, Someone knew the answer... GET OUT OF MY HEAD!

Anyone else as disappointed as I am that after the massive success of CoD4 (Infinity Ward ftw) Treyarch isn't getting the hint and they're bringing the series back into the WWII era? :wall:

On the plus side I don't think I've ever been more excited for a game to be released =P~ I've been trying to stay up to date on the game and everything I've seen/read has just been amazing. I'll go as far as saying you'll be hard pressed to find me during the month of November :lol:

P.S. I apologize if the whole WWII thing's already been discussed, I didn't read every page of the thread.

blacknwhitecopy-1.png

RS Tag: Sombra3292 | Clan: Caminus | 360 Tag: MN KMK

Gotta love E3... So much... and Bungie was going to make an announcement :(

Only good thing bungie has made has been Halo.

Halo Wars is going to sell just because of the name. -.-

To be honest, being a fan of RTS's from Command and Conquer 1 :P, It does look pretty good. Some of the screenshots I've seen in this months issue of Gamestm looks pretty epic. If this was on PC then I would have jumped at the chance to get it but because it's on console I probably won't unless I hear good things from it.

starscapeyp6.jpg

Deviant Art Account

2 Signatures | 6 Photographs | 1 Other

Gotta love E3... So much... and Bungie was going to make an announcement :(

Only good thing bungie has made has been Halo.

Halo Wars is going to sell just because of the name. -.-

To be honest, being a fan of RTS's from Command and Conquer 1 :P, It does look pretty good. Some of the screenshots I've seen in this months issue of Gamestm looks pretty epic. If this was on PC then I would have jumped at the chance to get it but because it's on console I probably won't unless I hear good things from it.

Limp, BUNGIE ISN'T MAKING HALO WARS.

Also, I agree with you brad, though I'd still probably buy it for console.