Call of Duty: World at War

Arch_Tyrant

^I dont care.

Its RTS And ive been playing them since TA / C&C1 ... Played so many amazing ones that are all non use an already built up story and [Cabbage] All over it.

And bungie are NOT that great IMHO.

Wow, Hater

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^I dont care.

Its RTS And ive been playing them since TA / C&C1 ... Played so many amazing ones that are all non use an already built up story and [Cabbage] All over it.

Wow, Hater

No. Lover of a REAL rts.

^I dont care.

Wow, Hater

No. Lover of a REAL rts.

I mean Hater of Bungie... but now, Lets get back on topic.

• 3 weeks later...
Would'nt you rather Treyarch just made a load of extra DLC than Cod5?

No. I'd rather them prove all the freaking IW fanboys wrong.

I see that likeing COD4 now makes you an IW fanboy. I feel it would be better because A. the game shows no signs of being on par with COD4 and B. I CBA to rank up all the way through another game.
mgssteelwarol7.png

^How does the game show no sign of being on a par with COD4? The only thing they have released so far is a few screenshots and the trailer. :|

And Treyarch are being advised etc by IW so i doubt IW will let them muck up the franchise.

keen.png

^How does the game show no sign of being on a par with COD4? The only thing they have released so far is a few screenshots and the trailer. :|

And Treyarch are being advised etc by IW so i doubt IW will let them muck up the franchise.

What was COD3 then? :lol:
mgssteelwarol7.png

Call of Duty: World at War is being made on a two-year development cycle, double the time it took to make Call of Duty 3. This new game will run on an improved version of the same engine used for Call of Duty 4. It looks really promising. I can't wait for this game.

Article

Would'nt you rather Treyarch just made a load of extra DLC than Cod5?

No. I'd rather them prove all the freaking IW fanboys wrong.

I see that likeing COD4 now makes you an IW fanboy. I feel it would be better because A. the game shows no signs of being on par with COD4 and B. I CBA to rank up all the way through another game.

How the heck did you get that from what I said? I'm sick of everyone saying that COD5 is gonna fail when:

A. It's the same freaking engine, ok, might not be the same game but it's still going to be similar

B. The game is being passed back and forth between Treyarch and Infinity Ward for feedback.

C. Treyarch made CoD3 within 9 months, after Infinity Ward failed to meet deadlines, This time they have had 1-2 years to work on it.

Just because Treyarch [bleep]ed up on one game doesn't mean that they will [bleep] up for everything else

EDIT: I liked call of duty 4 and I'm not for or against IW/Treyarch, I'm just defending a company that deserves more credit than what it has.

starscapeyp6.jpg

Deviant Art Account

2 Signatures | 6 Photographs | 1 Other

Yeah, asked about this game in my local Game as I enjoyed the last edition (Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare.) Found out these facts if you didn't know them:

World of War is set in World war 2.

Call Of Duty 6 will be back in the modern days.

- Rem.

;)

Please visit our forums !! Click the link!!

Register; and get posting!

CLICK! ---> http://dantay800.com/forum1/index.php <---CLICK!

Yeah, asked about this game in my local Game as I enjoyed the last edition (Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare.) Found out these facts if you didn't know them:

- Rem.

;)

Oh boy :D

• 2 weeks later...

Just found this video of gameplay. Looks sick!http://www.xbox360fanboy.com/2008/08/22/video-call-of-duty-world-at-war-gameplay/

That might just make this game worth buying.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

- Rem.

;)

Oh boy :D

Yeah I want a source on 6 being modern day.

Just found this video of gameplay. Looks sick!http://www.xbox360fanboy.com/2008/08/22/video-call-of-duty-world-at-war-gameplay/

That might just make this game worth buying.

Looks good, hopefully the rest of the game is as good as that ;)

vansing.png

Look how they carry the guns around. Disgusting.

Please, elaborate. I might be taking a stab in the dark at this next statement, but you're probably one of those guys who hates COD3. Nitpicking gets old, and isn't cool anymore :roll:

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

It looks like they're holding a gun for the first time in their lives. And it's the same game as CoD, CoD2, and CoD3 with upped graphics.

Well, most people in World War II held a gun for the first time in their lives, and they weren't used to the whole idea of fighting. At least rent it, the game isn't finished yet, they could be tweaking it to work better. Until the end result is out, I nor you can say exactly how it'll work out.

It looks like they're holding a gun for the first time in their lives. And it's the same game as CoD, CoD2, and CoD3 with upped graphics.

Are you complaining about the graphics in themself, or are you complaining about "how people could possibly make a game about the tragic and horrifics of world war 2!" ?

megakillersigbyhawkxsrh0.png

Quit Runescape 30th May 2006.

Thanks to Hawkxs for my signature :)

Are you complaining about the graphics in themself, or are you complaining about "how people could possibly make a game about the tragic and horrifics of world war 2!" ?

I think hes complaining that its made by Treyarc and is in WWII

I think hes complaining that its made by Treyarc and is in WWII

I don't get it, probably because i don't know the history of treyarc.

megakillersigbyhawkxsrh0.png

Quit Runescape 30th May 2006.

Thanks to Hawkxs for my signature :)

Pfft, so was COD4. Was it really all that different? It was COD1, 2, 3 just with upgraded graphics and a different skin. The core gameplay was basically the same.

jjroxlu7.jpg

The thing is; I know exactly what is going to happen in CoD:WaW. There's going to be a few different people you'll play with, eventually you get to know the whole crew. Once you know the people a little bit, a few of them are going to die. You're going to come out on top (or on the bottom if you're Nazi) with a few losses.

CoD4 introduced create a class, with more game modes than CoD3 I believe.

Oh and honostly, I don't care who a game is made by. I'm not a little "fanboy" to anything, I'll buy whatever's sweet, but I'm renting this game before I buy it, it might be as good as CoD4, who knows...

When in comes to SP, yeah I can agree with you there. WWII IS getting old, most people know that.

Create a class was a nice feature, but it wasn't a massive innovation. The games modes weren't exactly new and exciting gametypes. Some were interesting, but there really wasn't anything new and spectacular.

jjroxlu7.jpg